• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New York State throws away Covid19 vaccine

Shaul

Premium Member
Due to stringent guidelines in the state of New York, Covid 19 vaccine was thrown away by health care providers who did not want to face penalties.

After Unused Vaccines Are Thrown in Trash, Cuomo Loosens Rules

This in the state whose Governor was praised for doing such a great job about the pandemic. Here’s an example of socialized medicine. Stupid arbitrary rules leading to waste and hurting the health of the populace. The same ilk are about to take over in Washington D.C. so expect more ineptitude nationwide.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Due to stringent guidelines in the state of New York, Covid 19 vaccine was thrown away by health care providers who did not want to face penalties.

This in the state whose Governor was praised for doing such a great job about the pandemic. Here’s an example of socialized medicine. Stupid arbitrary rules leading to waste and hurting the health of the populace. The same ilk are about to take over in Washington D.C. so expect more ineptitude nationwide.
Would rather be involved in the socialized medicine of dozens of countries doing provably better than the US.

Especially since we have idiots who left the vaccine out in deliberate subterfuge because of the prevalence of scientific illiteracy and conspiracy theory here.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Its why over regulated regimes like NY and California for that matter create cesspool environments.

I can just hope those in charge now don't settle in their old ways. Sadly I am pessimistic if anything will ever be done with things like this. All I see is more regulation and bureaucracy than ever before.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Its why over regulated regimes like NY and California for that matter create cesspool environments.

I can just hope those in charge now don't settle in their old ways. Sadly I am pessimistic if anything will ever be done with things like this. All I see is more regulation and bureaucracy than ever before.
Boy wait until you see the South.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
From what I can learn of them, Cuomo's initial set of rules were so incompetently thought-through and finalized that it seems likely the man would be hard pressed to figure out on his own useful directions for pouring **** out of a boot.

I guess I should mention the one good thing that, so far, I have learned about this mess. Apparently Cuomo was trying to prevent New York's wealthy from jumping line and getting their jab before people at much higher risk. Ok, he had good intentions. I hear someone built a road once that was paved with good intentions.

Gods! Wasting vaccine in the midst of a pandemic.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Would rather be involved in the socialized medicine of dozens of countries doing provably better than the US.

Especially since we have idiots who left the vaccine out in deliberate subterfuge because of the prevalence of scientific illiteracy and conspiracy theory here.
As someone with experience as a healthcare provider, insurance is evil and our system is an abject failure. Waste abounds, quality of care suffers, patients are jerked around, and it's all done because profits come first and foremost. It's so pathetic that insurance--not the patient and their provider--gets to decide what treatments can happen (which leads to a lot of fraud so patients can get the car they need).

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV

There are conspiracy theories that the elite wants to reduce the world population. Many people argue that this is BS.

But in a crazy way this is exactly what happens in the US, done by those in charge:
1) President telling 300 million American sheep not to wear masks
2) Governments Throwing away vaccines
3) President, government spreading fake/false news about Corona
4) President sending thousands to Washington ... again violating 1.5 meter
5) etc.etc.

Some crazy stuff going on in America. Glad I don't live there. I hope they get their act together soon. Choose wise, esp. Presidents/politicians
(though I doubt if there are any wise candidates (politicans, presidents in the US))

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The federal government totally failed in it's role. Let's start with trump's failure and failure to organize distribution properly.

In NY a few doses had to be discarded because people did not show up for their appointments.

So there's nothing to see here outside of the right looking for opportunities to attack the left verbally while the terrorists and traitors on the right continue their campaign of terror and threat.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The federal government totally failed in it's role. Let's start with trump's failure and failure to organize distribution properly.

In NY a few doses had to be discarded because people did not show up for their appointments.

So there's nothing to see here outside of the right looking for opportunities to attack the left verbally while the terrorists and traitors on the right continue their campaign of terror and threat.
Doesn't pass the OAN filter. Its fake news.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Let's ignore all developed countries with successfully socialized medicine and focus on hyperbolic stories and yellow-press headlines. A true hallmark of blazing political discernment.

Too bad we can't throw bad arguments and fake news in the trash instead of vaccines, right?