• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Video of Capitol Sedition Released by an Embeded Reporter

Wandering Monk

Watch this if you can stomach it. They have the damned gall to call themselves patriots. I will never be able to hear that word again without asking 'What kind of 'patriot' are you?

5:35 A seditionist rifling through papers: 'There's gotta be something in here we can f***in' use against these scumbags.'

6:14 'I think Cruz would want us to do this, so I think we're good.'

8:00 'Jesus Christ, we invoke your name. Amen!' Crowd shouts : 'Amen' Then they pray to God.

11:28 'Hey, everybody, CNN is hiding out behind Union Station.'

11:37 'Start making a list and putting those names down. Then we start hunting them down, one by one.' 'Traitors get the guillotine.'

12:05 'Mobilize in your own cities, your own counties, and take down every one of the motherf***ers.'

Last edited:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Watch this if you can stomach it. They have the damned gall to call themselves patriots. I will never be able to hear that word again without asking 'What kind of 'patriot' are you?
Seeing this the word "animals" comes to mind, but then I would do animals injustice

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

5:35 A seditionist rifling through papers: 'There's gotta be something in here we can f***in' use against these scumbags.'

8:00 'Jesus Christ, we invoke your name. Amen!' Crowd shouts : 'Amen' Then they pray to God.

11:37 'Start making a list and putting those names down. Then we start hunting them down, one by one.' 'Traitors the guillotine.'

12:05 'Mobilize in your own cities, your own counties, and take down everyone of the motherf***ers.'

I guess the guy with the fur and the horns must have been the leader. He seemed to be the center of attention.

exchemist

Veteran Member

11:37 'Start making a list and putting those names down. Then we start hunting them down, one by one.' 'Traitors the guillotine.'

12:05 'Mobilize in your own cities, your own counties, and take down everyone of the motherf***ers.'
02:29 "There's a f***ing million out there. And we're listening to Trump: your boss."

exchemist

Veteran Member

As Johnson said, "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Sick, and yet so many of Trump's base is trying to justify this.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Thanks for sharing and esp. giving the time fragments

I heard one positive line at 09:30 "we respect you ... doing your job", rest acting out worse than animals shouting. And I saw 1 nicely dressed woman in the end.

My God, there is a lot of anger under the Trump supporters. IF these have to "make America Great again" THEN it will never happen

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member

11:37 'Start making a list and putting those names down. Then we start hunting them down, one by one.' 'Traitors get the guillotine.'

12:05 'Mobilize in your own cities, your own counties, and take down every one of the motherf***ers.'
What a bunch of lunatics.
I doubt Jesus would want anything to do with them