• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New username

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I was Rayoflight. Now i am the Void
upload_2022-10-4_19-57-51.png

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I like it. What was the inspiration?
I wanted folk to call me Void in case I decide I like it better then Ray but i also wanted to keep having folk call me Ray on here in case they wanted to so i just put I'm Ray in my signature. I thought I'd have Void be my middle name once i change it but the more I think about it the more I like the name so I might just decide I'll have folk call me both Ray and Void in person. Dont know yet thought I would see how i feel about it online.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I wanted folk to call me Void in case I decide I like it better then Ray but i also wanted to keep having folk call me Ray on here in case they wanted to so i just put I'm Ray in my signature. I thought I'd have Void be my middle name once i change it but the more I think about it the more I like the name so I might just decide I'll have folk call me both Ray and Void in person. Dont know yet thought I would see how i feel about it online.
I shall call you Void :)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
Reminds me of the Mongolian Folk Metal The HU's cover of Metallica's Through the Never

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You show wisdom with your choice:)