• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New to The Forum

LiveByFaithNotSight

The Art Of Conversing
Hey Guys I'm Looking forward to productive Conversations based on religion More bible based conversations for sure. I'm big on showing Deep respect for all beliefs and non beliefs as well. Im not much for heated debate just peaceful dialogue. look forward to conversing with you guys.

1 Peter 3:15 "15 But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect."

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Hey Guys I'm Looking forward to productive Conversations based on religion More bible based conversations for sure. I'm big on showing Deep respect for all beliefs and non beliefs as well. Im not much for heated debate just peaceful dialogue. look forward to conversing with you guys.

1 Peter 3:15 "15 But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect."

Welcome

You will find a lot of people here with various religious outlooks. Very good place to learn.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member

In that case I will try to get you started. Here is how we try to keep multiple religions in the same forum space without too much trouble: We have separate areas for separate purposes.

We have areas marked Dir. These belong to the separate religions, and you should usually only join Dirs where you belong. Add your Dir tree in your account settings. These are non debate, fellowship and brainstorming areas.

We have areas marked 'Debate'. Only start debates (conversations where people disagree and argue) in those areas. If you want to debate all comers from all walks of life, choose General Debates to start a thread. If you want to be specific, start a thread in Same Faith Debates and specifiy which group you wish to debate with. There is a one on one section where only selected individuals are permitted to post.

If you do not wish to debate, then start threads in non debate areas, and do not challenge or correct. Just put forward your own ideas. In Dir areas do not comment unless it is your religious group. In a Dir not belonging to you there is an exception that you may ask respectful questions as long as you do not comment on someone elses religion. To ask a non debate question of one or of multiple religions use the Religious Q&A section.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

what?.....no sword play?

LiveByFaithNotSight

The Art Of Conversing
what?.....no sword play?

No on the basis that I believe That Jehovah God Gives everyone the free will to believe and live however they please. He doesn't force you to worship or even believe in him ,so arguing can insinuate me forcing you to choose my way of thinking and or come across as if I'm insecure to my beliefs. I'm all for conversation and asking questions to better understand and giving my perspective for the sake of the conversation. I enjoy asking questions to understand you better, to learn way to better respect you as a individual and I'm searching for common ground to build with said person In dialog.

LiveByFaithNotSight

The Art Of Conversing
In that case I will try to get you started. Here is how we try to keep multiple religions in the same forum space without too much trouble: We have separate areas for separate purposes.

We have areas marked Dir. These belong to the separate religions, and you should usually only join Dirs where you belong. Add your Dir tree in your account settings. These are non debate, fellowship and brainstorming areas.

We have areas marked 'Debate'. Only start debates (conversations where people disagree and argue) in those areas. If you want to debate all comers from all walks of life, choose General Debates to start a thread. If you want to be specific, start a thread in Same Faith Debates and specifiy which group you wish to debate with. There is a one on one section where only selected individuals are permitted to post.

If you do not wish to debate, then start threads in non debate areas, and do not challenge or correct. Just put forward your own ideas. In Dir areas do not comment unless it is your religious group. In a Dir not belonging to you there is an exception that you may ask respectful questions as long as you do not comment on someone elses religion. To ask a non debate question of one or of multiple religions use the Religious Q&A section.
thank you so much I really appreciate this breakdown