• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Season Of Better Call Saul Just Started!

F1fan

Veteran Member
Does anyone else find her fetching?
She definitely has a thing going on.

Would I buy the Betsy Kettleman swimsuit calendar? You bet. Cover price of $10.95, but I won't complain when she charges me $25.

She could do better than Mr Kettleman,
but I suspect that she prefers milquetoasts.
Yeah, I'd think a strong willed guy like you would have to sleep with one eye open.

BTW, I didn't know we were getting a toofer
last nite. It felt like binging!
Yeah, I heard it was a two episode opener. Then I went to Tivo it it showed up as one 2.5 block, so a super episode.

I think it was nice that the cousins had a sensitive moment, covering the dead guy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She definitely has a thing going on.

Would I buy the Betsy Kettleman swimsuit calendar? You bet. Cover price of $10.95, but I won't complain when she charges me $25.

Yeah, I'd think a strong willed guy like you would have to sleep with one eye open.

Yeah, I heard it was a two episode opener. Then I went to Tivo it it showed up as one 2.5 block, so a super episode.

I think it was nice that the cousins had a sensitive moment, covering the dead guy.
I continue to really like Nacho.
Smart guy. Ethical in his own way.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I continue to really like Nacho.
Smart guy. Ethical in his own way.
I got to say I really like Mando and this character. I rewatched BCS last month and could see how they really expanded his character to be a huge focus of this show. He's really the only sympathetic character they have.

If he survives the show and his fate is still unknown I could see a movie just to tie up his character.