• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Religious Movements Fandom

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
NewReligionWiki

I have already helped multiple people get on this website. I am referring to the NRM Fandom, which used to be a Wikia. My Exaltism, Projectionism, Right Reason and more have all been created on this Fandom as a way to express alternative and new religious movements that exist across the online community.

If you have an idea for a new religion, feel free to post your ideas and concept to this Fandom. As soon as you post something in this Fandom I will add it to the List of Religions page I helped create with the admin of the community.

So far there are around eighty different unique religions associated with this. The community recently has died down a little, very little change has been created recently to this Fandom, and this thread is just one way which I would like to CULT-ivate and encourage the growth in it again.

So have at it and let me know what you think of the website. I did not create this myself but I am currently a moderator of it. In the past the admin of this Fandom and I have talked to some detail.