• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New religion: Mankinds Purpose

Selinagirl

As i just wrote in the "Maybe it fits in here" - thread, the premises have changed a lot. The danger of a natural catastrophe is no longer the main threatment for mankind and the ecological system, while the possibilty of an alien war, that my alien mentor Vetenaya first meant to be nearly at 0 percent, seems to be the major problem now.

For that reason, the concept of technical progress only for peacefull reasons must be given up. In about 500 years maniknd will face a treatment that can only be defeat with very powerfull weapons and must be defeated before it reaches earth.

This treatment is actually the god of the Abrahamic religions and his angels. He is lying about giving people immortality, and he is not a god or the creator of the universe, but he is only the personification of an alien ecology, trying to take over this planet.

He has made all this religions to make up religious wars that are destroying mankinds ability to defend itself, and also to damage the ecosphere to making it easier for him to establish his own ecospehere on this planet. For that reason, manikd must still protect the environment to enable it to stand against the alien ecosphere.

Earth also has such a personification, not as powerfull as Jahwe but still guiding us and giving some of us the ability to communicate with other species. This is also where we come from and what will happen to us when we die, our soul will become a part of the aura again, maybe reborn in another way. If the ecosphere is destroyed or replaced by anotherecosphere, our souls also will stop to exist.

This new discovery doesn't mean that the members of the Temple should fight against Abrahamic religions. The rules of tolerance are still in force. As long as they don't ineterrupt with mankinds benefit, they have to be respected. Allthoug they have been founded by an alien power to take over earth, they still can provide this benefit by giving people guidance and hope. But in 500 years, the angels of Jahwe will finally reach earth. Then will be the time when every human beeing has to declare its position.

In fact, all my dreams of Vetenaya are maybe not more than this: Dreams. But it is better for mankind to be prepared.

This turnover of events makes it even more necessary to establish the Temple of Mankinds Purpose as a guidance for humanity.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
You may be interested to know that Ronald Reagan the former US president shared your interest. He felt that an alien threat was a real possibility and that it would unite humanity like nothing else before.

I think also if you look at some of the biblical passages like Ezekiel, he is describing what today we would describe as a UFO. A bright shining shield in the sky, and a light that transfixed him. Maybe what we once saw as god, we now describe as alien.

Selinagirl

You may be interested to know that Ronald Reagan the former US president shared your interest. He felt that an alien threat was a real possibility and that it would unite humanity like nothing else before.

I think also if you look at some of the biblical passages like Ezekiel, he is describing what today we would describe as a UFO. A bright shining shield in the sky, and a light that transfixed him. Maybe what we once saw as god, we now describe as alien.
I know about Ezekiel. Allthough the reactions of Earths aura hint that Jahwes angels will reach us in about 500 years, it is possible that they sent spies to Earth long before. Normally I had no fear about mankind fighting united against an alien treatment, but the fact that this treatment is also the founder of the two biggest religions on Earth and many people would expect them to salvate them snd make them immortal, is changing this a little bit. I fear that the followers of the Abrahamic religions will sell out Earth and their brothers of Mankind to get to Heaven.

The difference between me and Reagan is that i want to establish an good welfare system all around the world and that the protection of the environment should not stay behind progress. And I will never declare ketchup as a vegetable to save money for school food. I couldn't believe that when i heard it the first time. :O

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I know about Ezekiel. Allthough the reactions of Earths aura hint that Jahwes angels will reach us in about 500 years, it is possible that they sent spies to Earth long before. Normally I had no fear about mankind fighting united against an alien treatment, but the fact that this treatment is also the founder of the two biggest religions on Earth and many people would expect them to salvate them snd make them immortal, is changing this a little bit. I fear that the followers of the Abrahamic religions will sell out Earth and their brothers of Mankind to get to Heaven.

The difference between me and Reagan is that i want to establish an good welfare system all around the world and that the protection of the environment should not stay behind progress. And I will never declare ketchup as a vegetable to save money for school food. I couldn't believe that when i heard it the first time. :O
It is an interesting idea. What do you mean by saying that the protection of the environment should not stay behind progress? We need a healthy ecosystem to exist. Without it nothing matters.

Selinagirl

It is an interesting idea. What do you mean by saying that the protection of the environment should not stay behind progress? We need a healthy ecosystem to exist. Without it nothing matters.
For what my mentor Vetenaya told me, the ecological system is not only required to existence - oxygen and food may someday be produced synthetically - but the ecosphere has also an aura that is quite a living beeing for itself. It's also the place where our souls go after death, without the ecosphere and the astral aura were damned to be fully extincted after death.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
For what my mentor Vetenaya told me, the ecological system is not only required to existence - oxygen and food may someday be produced synthetically - but the ecosphere has also an aura that is quite a living beeing for itself. It's also the place where our souls go after death, without the ecosphere and the astral aura were damned to be fully extincted after death.
I think in a very practical sense, that is completely true. And yes, like your mentor I can see how it would make sense to view the earth as an organism.

Selinagirl

Allthough i'm still not able to make astral contacts to other planets while i'm awake, i today managed to feel and listen to Earths aura. It happened in the free bath, while i was diving, thinking about what Vetenaya, my reptile alien mentor, told me about Jahwes nature, ans if he is really the only aura that has its own self-aware personality.

Unlike the contact with Vetenaya, where i had to speak with him and ask questions or wait for his explanations to get information, this time it was a little bit different. The information i got this time, was in my mind immediately, and it brought me to the decision, to brake with Vetenaya, allthough i'm thankfull for his warning and it was his astral contact to me that abled me to hear the voice of Earths aura. Now, here is what i learned today:

Actually, Earth HAS a self-aware personality, just like Jahwe, the personality that has taken over several other planets instead of producing other auras, what is the standard behaviour of an aura, when the children of its planet settle on another planet. As i wrote in the "maybe it fits in here" thread, Jahwe not only directly controlled the scientific-technical species of his ecosphere and also didn't allow another aura to rise on the planets where this species, the Elohim, settled. He also successfully occupied planets that were actually inhabitant and destroyed their own auras and lifeforms, what never has happened in the Milky Way galaxy before and after.

When the other species, that were in contact with the extincted ones, became aware of Jahwes expansion plans, they started to produce war space vessels themselves, to stop him and his treatment about 50.000 years ago. After this, the other species never again heard of Jahwe, so they thought they defeated Jehova. But only a few days before, me and Vetenaya found out, that he still exists and is heading for earth to conquer it and his angel troops - Angels are actually gentically adhanced Elohim, that are nearly immortal - will arrive on Earth in about 500 years. That was the reason, Vetenaya told me, to start a new religion to unite mankind against this treatment, if necessary even with holy wars.

Now, this very day, the aura of Earth, succeeded contacting me - or, to be honest, it was more her servant, the former shaman and leader of mankind, Lillith.

In the old days, before Jahwe contacted mankind to establish his own rwligion to divide mankind and put it in religious wars to weaken it to make it easier to conquer Earth, and also even before the Meion contacted us, to help us to become a civilisation, mankind was ruled by female leaders. It lasted for several 100.000s of years and led to one of the first high cultures, the Donau -Civilisation which was localised on the Balkan.
Allthough the women had a central role in this society, man and women had nearly equal rights and the society was not hierarchic. There had been no wars allthough there was no leader and several 100 tribes belonged to it.

This civilisation was about to become a role model for Eurasia and Africa, and mankind would probably live in peace today if the civilisation had survived. But it was in this time, when Jahwe became aware of earth. He managed to contact the indo - european tribe leaders, telling them they had the right to rule the world, and also telling the men that they had the right to rule the women. They invaded the Donau - Civilisation and mankind was thrown into **** by war and sexism. The female shamans were extincted and their knownledge was destroyed as a menace to the power of the male tribe leaders and shamans, including the ability to prevent pregnancy when there was not enough lifespace and ressources, what was one of the reasons why there never was a war in the whole civilisation. After the indo - european invasion, women became not more than birth - machines and if there were too many children, they started a war.

The last surviving female shaman was Lilith. She managed to escape, and, knowing that the male leadership will lead mankind to the border of extiction some day, decided to perform a forbidden rite. She was pregnant at this time, and allthough she didn't want anything than just raise her child in freedom, she knew it was not upon her to decide this. Shewas aware of Jahwes influence on the Indoeuropeans, and she knew it was her mission to protect Mankind and Earth. So she performed the rite that allowed her to reabsorb her child, useing its stem - cells to heal her wounds and to prevent her from ageing. Abortion was allowed in the Donau -civilisation, but this rite wasn't and she never hsd done it if there had be another choice to fight Jahwe. She has to become pregnant at least once in a century to stay alive. Since this days, she fought in the underground to free manikd from male lust for power, hoping that some day mankind will be reunited in peace, allways prosecuted by the male leaders and priests. She failed because Jahwe became more and more powerfull, and male leadership became the standard on Earth. So she waited in the shadows, knownig that women will not forever accept beeing enslaved and watch their sons killed in wars for the agenda of the warlords.

Vetenaya and the other aliens that contacted me had no idea of her existence, and had also no idea of Jahwes influence on Earth. They thought that making war was only a human instinct to evolve technology to become at last a space - conquering species. They didn't know that this was not necessary, but helped the Sumerian culture to ptovide new technologies for that purpose. Jahwe became aware of this and succeeded to break the astral contact between the Sumerians and the aliens.

Allthough she wasn't powerfull enough to protect Mankind from Jahwes influence, Lilith didn't fail completely. She trained her own mental powers and allways watching for weak points in the male - leaded society. Knownig, that a female leader will not be accepted, she influenced men to unite mankind and lead it back to the path of peace.

When civilisation became more advanced but new technologies were not used for mankinds benefit at all but more for war, her propaganda succeeded more and more and led to the peace movement and the '68 revolutions.

So far about history. What she told me in the few seconds to DO, was, to change my religion to become more feminin - ruled and instead of uniting mankind with holy wars, i should unite womenkind against male leadership, to whipe away warrior states and religions.

The other thing she told me, is that Saniel, the Elohim that is noe known as Satan broke with Jahwe because he no longer wanted to extinct other species, allready arrived on earth, fell in love with her and helped her to evolve her mental powers, so that in 500 years humankind wouldn't only be able to defeat the Elohim but she would also be able to completely destroy Jahwe.

They also used to have a child that had enormous powers and maybe had been able to unite mankind, but it was killed by Elohim agents that followed Satan to Earth. In this elder days Lilith thought that she could only fight fire with fire, so she and Satan teached him tactics and warfare and gave his army new technologies to conquer the world, but when he had his first successes, the Angels blew away a natural dam and flooded a complete area to extinct his army. This is the origion of the legends of the Great flood.

That was the latest news. I now have to think about how to change my religion. My first decision is, to change its namr to Temple of Lilith to honour our leader.

Selinagirl

In fact, this new informatins don't change the fact, that humankinds purpose is to protect the Earth and spread life on other planets.

I heva to rethink the temple prostitution, but i think i will keep the idea, as long as the men who use it respect the women priests performing it as their leaders to the divine experience of sexuality and as long as they don't use it to betray their wives and girlfriends, or their husbands for the fact that there will also be male prostitutes. But higher priesthood will only be avaiable for women.

Selinagirl

Allthough Vetenaya gave me much freedom in designing this religions rites, commandments and morality, i now decided to give away leadership to Lilith, so i'm no longer the legislative power but only the executive.

While this is not very different to other religions, you might be surprised that Lilth is also not the legislative. In the millennia she hided in the dark and tried to unite humankind against the Jahwe treatment, she sa7d to me that she learned that it is allways better to inwpire the people and let they think for themselves instead of just telling them what to do and how to behave. For this reason, the most holy scripture of all and the main commandments of the Temple of Lilith should be the one that humankind has given itself after the hard lections of two wars, illiberal regimes and racism:
The Holy Declaration of Human Rights of the United Nations with all of its add-ons and conventions.

The only reason why only female priests are allowed is to bring balance in the spiritual world, because there are many religious groups that only have male priests and women are still discriminated all over the world in various ways.

The other commandments about how to live your life, raise your children and work for the purpose of humankind, remain in place, also the rules about how to deal with other religions. Allthough Jahwe/Allah/God founded them, they are also a product of the human leaders and can be changed to serve humankind instead of dividing it, so they must not be seen as enemys as long as they don't prove it. Also, one religion must not be judged for the deeds of the past, when humankind was completely under Jahwes influence, and also must not be judged for the deeds of other religions of the same origin, that still are under Jahwes influence.