• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NEW RELIGION FLOWCHART>>> Tell me where you end up

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
[QUOTE="Akivah, post: 4978612, member: 48860" Oy Rabbi, say it ain't so! :confused:[/QUOTE]

It ain't so!

Happy? :)

pandagurl71

Mine lead to a hodgepodge of different answers. The first being WI: Wicca and I am not Wiccan. I think this flowsheet generalizes religions and spirituality. When one is on an eclectic spiritual path one can not be nailed down so easily.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Well, outside of the Abrahamics, it's actually possible to belong to/practice two or more (it's actually what things like Chinese Folk Religion actually are), and we do have a few here who are Christian and some variety of pagan...

Liu

Too many questions where my answer would be both, neither or I don't know, so I get to a dozen different destinations.
Well, one possible way leads to Atheistic Satanism, which is close enough, I guess.
But I'm not an atheist - all is divine, not nothing.

And Theistic Satanism, while being in the list, isn't anywhere in the flowchart. Not the only mistake, someone really should have proofread this.