• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Rape Allegations Made Against Trump

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
From the New York magazine article:

"When Carroll meets Donald Trump in Bergdorf Goodman, the encounter starts as a friendly one. Trump recognizes her as “that advice lady”; Carroll recognizes him as “that real-estate tycoon.” Trump tells Carroll that he’s there to buy a gift for “a girl,” and though we don’t learn the identity of this mystery woman, Carroll places the ensuing incident in late 1995 or early 1996, during which time Trump was married to Marla Maples. When Trump asks Carroll to advise him on what to buy, she agrees, and the two eventually make their way to the lingerie section. Trump suggests a lace bodysuit and encourages Carroll to try it on; she, deflecting, jokingly suggests that he try it on instead. After they reach the dressing rooms, events turn violent. In Carroll’s account, Trump shoves her against a wall inside a dressing room, pulls down her tights, and, “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

It wasn't just locker room talk when he told Billy Bush: "Grab 'em by the *****. You can do anything"
It seem like he meant every single word and allegedly put it into practice.

E. Jean Carroll: “Trump attacked me in the dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.”

E Jean Carroll Accuses Donald Trump, Les Moonves of Sexual Attacks

PureX

Veteran Member
I'm not buying it. Inappropriate grabbing, fondling, perhaps. But not outright rape in a public clothing store changing room.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's funny how these things seem to crop up around the most convenient times.

It's like cosmic or something!

Milton Platt

From the New York magazine article:

"When Carroll meets Donald Trump in Bergdorf Goodman, the encounter starts as a friendly one. Trump recognizes her as “that advice lady”; Carroll recognizes him as “that real-estate tycoon.” Trump tells Carroll that he’s there to buy a gift for “a girl,” and though we don’t learn the identity of this mystery woman, Carroll places the ensuing incident in late 1995 or early 1996, during which time Trump was married to Marla Maples. When Trump asks Carroll to advise him on what to buy, she agrees, and the two eventually make their way to the lingerie section. Trump suggests a lace bodysuit and encourages Carroll to try it on; she, deflecting, jokingly suggests that he try it on instead. After they reach the dressing rooms, events turn violent. In Carroll’s account, Trump shoves her against a wall inside a dressing room, pulls down her tights, and, “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

It wasn't just locker room talk when he told Billy Bush: "Grab 'em by the *****. You can do anything"
It seem like he meant every single word and allegedly put it into practice.

E. Jean Carroll: “Trump attacked me in the dressing room of Bergdorf Goodman.”

E Jean Carroll Accuses Donald Trump, Les Moonves of Sexual Attacks

I'm not a Trump supporter but afraid this will probably never be substantiated beyond "he said/she said"

PureX

Veteran Member
Any non-consensual sexual contact whether it is inappropriate grabbing or full on penetration is sexual assault.
That's not the point. I could understand if she was grabbed and fondled, not saying anything. He's rich, and she may have feared for her job. But rape is a much more serious and damaging form of assault, and she could have (and I think would have) called out for help in that instance.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
That's not the point. I could understand if she was grabbed and fondled, not saying anything. He's rich, and she may have feared for her job. But rape is a much more serious and damaging form of assault, and she could have (and I think would have) called out for help in that instance.
Well, in the light of Deuteronomy 22:24 maybe we should stone her to death for not crying out.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm not buying it. Inappropriate grabbing, fondling, perhaps. But not outright rape in a public clothing store changing room.
I could see how a woman might have a false memory and misinterpret fingers as a penis. As the provided Wikilnk shows, Trump is likely a serial groper and not a serial rapist. That still is sexual assault, just one of a lesser degree.

And then his own interview with Howard Stern all but convicts him:

"I'll go backstage before a show, and everyone's getting dressed and ready and everything else....You know, no men are anywhere. And I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant. And therefore I'm inspecting it.... Is everyone OK? You know, they're standing there with no clothes. And you see these incredible-looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good."

If peeping at nude underaged girls is being "very good" then it seems to indicate that there are times when he has been bad. By my standards breaking in and ogling naked, at times underaged, people when they do not want you doing that is far from being good.