• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Prophet in Town

AmbiguousGuy

Hello, everyone. I’m AmbiguousGuy, and I’m just a humble Prophet of God.

I’ve come here to share God’s Truth with you and to listen carefully for those Truths which He has whispered into your ear but neglected to tell me. Every once in awhile I chap His *** in some special way, and He reacts by withholding Himself from me, sometimes for weeks at a time. So I’m counting on you to keep me informed on the latest News.

Sorry. I wish I could have made this introduction a bit jazzier for you, but there really isn’t much special about me.

(Huh? I can't say *** in this place?)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
(Oh great, now we're going to get another nasty letter from the Prophets Union for letting freelancers post here. :facepalm:)

Welcome.
icon14.gif

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Welcome Profit of God. It will be fascinating hearing of your viewpoints that so chaffed Himself.

So far, it sounds like you will fit right in. :)

AmbiguousGuy

Welcome Profit of God. It will be fascinating hearing of your viewpoints that so chaffed Himself.

Thanks (to all of you) for the welcome, but 'fascinating' isn't a common adjective that one hears when I go to preaching God's Actual Truth. In fact, otherwise very nice people can get downright asterick-happy in my presence.

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Nice to meet you, Mister Ambiguous.

Jeez, yer specific and to the point. :D

I like you already.

AmbiguousGuy

Nice to meet you, Mister Ambiguous. Jeez, yer specific and to the point. :D I like you already.

Thanks, Songbird. You probably just can't help yourself. Chicks dig me. I'm pretty sure it's some kind of musky masculine thing. I always hear my wife telling her girlfriends that I reek.

elmarna

hope you find the truths. For in this world & this life they are all around you. Hold them dear & use them wisely & they will serve you well!

AmbiguousGuy

hope you find the truths. For in this world & this life they are all around you. Hold them dear & use them wisely & they will serve you well!

Hi, Elmarna. Thanks for the kind words. But I don't actually find truths. I only search for them.

Yes, I am an unusual prophet.

Muhktar

Alhamdulillah
Hi, Muhktar. I'm not sure what you mean. Are you suggesting that prophets are necessarily arrogant men?

Of course not, for example Muhammad was the most humble of men and was not arrogant.

However I chuckled to myself when I saw the irony in: "humble", followed by, "Chicks dig me".