• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

Opening a can of tuna will not change that in the least but i
Nobody on Earth at 2022 AD knows anything about existence of alien-made Dyson spheres. But at 2022 AD the Webber infrared telescope was sent into space to discover them, or put limits on their existence possibility. We will get result in 2023 AD. But then we will get to know, that somebody knows result (that includes us). Hence, at 2022 AD there are two hidden knowledges: 1. are alien there? 2. Somebody knows it.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Blaspheme. Can Muslim and Orthodox speak without any blaspheme? Yes, I can. I have never blasphemed here.

So you don't have any 'New Proof' for Jesus at all.
I feel quite sure that Jesus was a real person. But I do not believe that he was God, No.

Reactions: MyM

MyM

Nobody on Earth at 2022 AD knows anything about existence of alien-made Dyson spheres. But at 2022 AD the Webber infrared telescope was sent into space to discover them, or put limits on their existence possibility. We will get result in 2023 AD. But then we will get to know, that somebody knows result (that includes us). Hence, at 2022 AD there are two hidden knowledges: 1. are alien there? 2. Somebody knows it.

In Islam, we do not have to understand what is out there. Nothing wrong with learning though and we are to increase our knowledge in things that will benefit us in this life and the next. :)

Islam is considered very easy and hard, very knowledgeable, very intriguing, very vast, very enlightening, and many many many more beneficial attributes to it. It doesn't have a downside unless you are a disbeliever, but even that can be beneficial in a person who is willing to learn. Downsides are not a bad thing if you are a believer. :)

But still, in saying that what is the point that you are trying to make?

Last edited:

MyM

Muslim know, that their god is Allah, not Zeus or seitan. Thus, any believer knows his god.

Couldn't you just say it without confusing people :) But, I dunno if I agree actually, because in Christianity, Paul teaches the trinity and Jesus teaches one God so there is quite a controversy. But what you said, if you are meaning technically, everyone who believes and everyone knows what they think, then that's different ...but then it can't be all truth either on the assumption of they could be wrong except they believe in it to be true. Ugh lol I really don't see the point in the question because what everyone says comes from their own mouth and mind lol it gets confusin :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Give me definition of knowledge.

It is what the god of the person knows.

Hence, atheists have god as well. He tells them, that he does not exist.
Definition of knowledge

facts, information, and skills acquired through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject.

Reactions: MyM

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Let me show you circular reasoning:

"Definition of knowledge.... understanding."

But what is understanding? It is knowledge.

Definition of understanding

the ability to understand something; comprehension.
It means you can understand something but not have a full knowledge about every aspects of the topic or situation. There can be more to be understood.

Knowledge is often seen as when a person can apply evidence to show that the knowledge is true.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Again, I see circular definition here: "Definition of understanding.... knowledge"
So where is your new proof of Jesus? What is the proof you say you have understood?

Jesus from Nasareth has already been prooven to have existed, so that cant be your new proof.

Many Christians believe Jesus was/is God, so no that is not new proof either.

So I believe more people than my self waiting for your new proof of something about Jesus.

And no i not try to mock you, or make you fail. I just have not seen anything new.

questfortruth

"This lector is a fun one" is that your answer to the question "where is the new proof you said you have"?

Should I take that as "no new proof "?
I have proof of God. I enjoy to use name Jesus. Jesus is God according to my Religion. Allah is Arabic word for God. Jesus is Russian word for God. No problem?