• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Person

Talab

Hello. I am new here. I don't quite know what to say in my introduction. I currently do not define my religious beliefs as I am in a place of seeking out what to believe. I don't want to disrespect anyone by labeling myself as something I have not fully embraced.

I have been drawn to Islam. I am researching on my own the best I can. But I have been too intimidated to seek out knowledge and answers in my local area.

Happy to be here and look forward to conversation.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Hello. I am new here. I don't quite know what to say in my introduction. I currently do not define my religious beliefs as I am in a place of seeking out what to believe. I don't want to disrespect anyone by labeling myself as something I have not fully embraced.

I have been drawn to Islam. I am researching on my own the best I can. But I have been too intimidated to seek out knowledge and answers in my local area.

Welcome!....seekers can be finders depending upon what you are seeking....

I hope you find what you are looking for....and I hope God finds what he is looking for....
When these two meet...there you will find your truth. ;)

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Welcome to RF @Talab. Hope the forum assists you on your journey and search.
Best wishes
Adrian

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Welcome Talab, thanks for being here. :) Looking forward to chatting with you, hope you find meaningful and helpful conversation and information here.

danieldemol

Premium Member

Welcome to RF :)

Brian2

Veteran Member

Hello.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member

Shalom and welcome.

If you don't mind my asking, what is there about your "local area" that is making the investigation difficult?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Greetings!

Now, join us all for snacks in the staff lounge...
roman_feast_table.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

Welcome to RF. I hope you enjoy it here and that you find what you are looking for.

In the meantime, if you have any space for a desert after the free staff buffet then please enjoy the cake
8552008209aad36f99a13bc912256954.gif

Talab

Shalom and welcome.

If you don't mind my asking, what is there about your "local area" that is making the investigation difficult?

There is a lot of discrimination against Muslims here. In addition, most mosques that I have seen are frequented by people with whom I do not share a first language as most are refugees. I know that learning requires guidance. I am intimidated by the situation.

Also, I am fearful and anxious person that is nervous. I am willing to admit that I so far have lacked courage.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Great to see you here, look forward to a chat or two.

Regards Tony

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
There is a lot of discrimination against Muslims here. In addition, most mosques that I have seen are frequented by people with whom I do not share a first language as most are refugees. I know that learning requires guidance. I am intimidated by the situation.

Also, I am fearful and anxious person that is nervous. I am willing to admit that I so far have lacked courage.

I hope you're able to find what you need virtually, until you feel courageous enough to jump in physically.

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
I am researching on my own the best I can. But I have been too intimidated to seek out knowledge and answers in my local area.
Perhaps an Online Koran would be helpful in your search for understanding. Certainly there must be one out there.

I am a newb too. But hello nonetheless.