• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Movie: 2000 Mules Will Blow your Mind!

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I’m going to try my best to be polite here.
I’m not American so I have no dog in this race, I really don’t care at the end of the day.

The response folks had to Trump’s win was mock worthy. In a sort of “wow, take a look at these sore losers” kind of way. But you know they were mostly students who might not have had a candidate lose before. So even the “extreme examples” were just harmless at the end of the day. A tough life lesson, as it were.

The response I’m still seeing from Trump supporters (not all) is kind of beyond that and then some. If I were a Republican I would be ashamed to even associate myself with such a response. Like have some dignity.

Also if there is actual legitimate evidence of such a massive fraud, then it should go through the courts. Anyone who makes a “documentary” instead is just opening themselves up to ridicule and lumping themselves into the same category as conspiracy theorists. Like there are “documentaries” about how fake the moon landing is, so it’s not really a good look to go that route with such an idea. Just saying

KW

I’m going to try my best to be polite here.
I’m not American so I have no dog in this race, I really don’t care at the end of the day.

The response folks had to Trump’s win was mock worthy. In a sort of “wow, take a look at these sore losers” kind of way. But you know they were mostly students who might not have had a candidate lose before. So even the “extreme examples” were just harmless at the end of the day. A tough life lesson, as it were.

The response I’m still seeing from Trump supporters (not all) is kind of beyond that and then some. If I were a Republican I would be ashamed to even associate myself with such a response. Like have some dignity.

Also if there is actual legitimate evidence of such a massive fraud, then it should go through the courts. Anyone who makes a “documentary” instead is just opening themselves up to ridicule and lumping themselves into the same category as conspiracy theorists. Like there are “documentaries” about how fake the moon landing is, so it’s not really a good look to go that route with such an idea. Just saying

There are no facts in this post.

Nothing personal, but you know nothing about it.

Why bother posting?

Daemon Sophic

Ha ha. Cute mockumentary. :p

Wait….o_O

You think it’s real? That tRump’s Big Lie is factual? :confused:

image-asset.gif

Oh kid. It’s time for you to grow up. :rolleyes:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member