• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Bick

Hi everyone. I am a Christian senior citizen, generally conservative in my theology and politics. Being single (divorced), I reside alone in Orange County, California.

I believe the Scriptures to be the inspired Word of God, and enjoy discussions of Biblical subjects, hopefully to grow and learn.

Bick is a nickname for my last name, Bickham.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Bick!

Glad to see another 'senior citizen'; I sometimes feel a bit overawed by all the young'ens here (and how much they know!)

Welcome to Religious Forums,

I suggest that you look at our article for new members (from which there is a link to the Forum rules with which you ought to acquaint yourself)

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to reading your posts.
icon7.gif

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Merry meet and welcome to the forums, Bick :)

feel free to browse around, and join in any of the discussions or debates we have on a wide range of subjects, or alternatively, if you can't see any threads that interest you, feel free to create your own! :)

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Hey Bick, I also live in Orange County CA, where abouts are you exactly from?

Welcome to the forum.

florence

Bick said:
Hi everyone. I am a Christian senior citizen, generally conservative in my theology and politics. Being single (divorced), I reside alone in Orange County, California.

I believe the Scriptures to be the inspired Word of God, and enjoy discussions of Biblical subjects, hopefully to grow and learn.

Bick is a nickname for my last name, Bickham.
Hi Bick I am also a new member,Nice to see you