• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ClearPath

Premium Member
Hello,

I am a Non-Denominational Christian and I strongly believe that learning and discussing other religions is a great concept; this is ultimately why I have joined here.

I am hoping to have some fruitful discussions with you all about a verity of topics.

Tabu

Hello,

I am a Non-Denominational Christian and I strongly believe that learning and discussing other religions is a great concept; this is ultimately why I have joined here.

I am hoping to have some fruitful discussions with you all about a verity of topics.
Welcome , Hope you find your ClearPath.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
Hello,

Yaar, we's be in the same boat then, welcome aboard me matey!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Btw, I'm non-denominational too.

Now, join us for the daily free breakfast....
th

ClearPath

Premium Member
Awesome! Thank you for that; it looks delicious. :blush:
Ah, there is another Non-Denominational person here - I thought I was the only one. :p

Hello,

Hi, I'm one of the local Satanists. Nice to meet you.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
Hello,

Man, throw a stone and you can't help but smack one of the disciples of the Hvítakristr in the head.

Welcome to the forum. It's fun if you like to see the lowest-common denominator try to make a philosophical or religious argument.

ClearPath

Premium Member
Man, throw a stone and you can't help but smack one of the disciples of the Hvítakristr in the head.

Welcome to the forum. It's fun if you like to see the lowest-common denominator try to make a philosophical or religious argument.
Thank you for your welcome. :)

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello,

upload_2017-3-4_13-11-34.jpeg

Welcome to RF

I'm non denominational too, as there are no schisms in the Baha'i Faith:)