• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New member here.

I'm talking about the site. People are about labels, and that is what matters. We accept labels or we have nowhere to go in life. Its the same everywhere you go.

Hello Brickjectivity.
I think that what jc is saying is that no label can truly define a person so he rejects them. It is true that people want to label everything. It is also true that each person is very different and no label can truly define who any person really is.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello Brickjectivity.
I think that what jc is saying is that no label can truly define a person so he rejects them. It is true that people want to label everything. It is also true that each person is very different and no label can truly define who any person really is.
That sounds very wise.

jcforever

True, God's wisdom isn't always accepted. I am avoiding arguing, see? I'm good at it when I try. This is a skill that we have to have on a site with multiple religions. I can't very well go about arguing constantly. I'd win too often, and then nobody would want to visit. :p

Did you know that arguing comes from the lack of knowledge? If you understand something to be true, then why would you need to defend it? It will remain true even when you die.

If you get caught up arguing with my thoughts of Christ, you will get very frustrated because Christ is forever. It's the thoughts from Satan that will be destroyed.

jcforever

Here you go!
Pumpkin_pie_with_lots_of_whipped_cream,_November_2009.jpg

Thanks my friend. I'll enjoy looking at it but I sure wish I could eat it, too.

jcforever

Hello Brickjectivity.

Your wisdom comes from the same source as mine. Not even blood and guts can define how we were created in the image of God.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Did you know that arguing comes from the lack of knowledge? If you understand something to be true, then why would you need to defend it? It will remain true even when you die.

If you get caught up arguing with my thoughts of Christ, you will get very frustrated because Christ is forever. It's the thoughts from Satan that will be destroyed.
By the same token, if you think my thoughts aren't in Christ, then you have only to engage me in a debate area; but I do not need to receive thoughts from Christ through others. I am currently visiting a Quaker meeting which is of course in my opinion the best arrangement I could have superior to all other current opportunities, and I think everyone has access to Christ. I think knowledge is good, but talk is cheap. There is nobody between me and Christ, but I must care for people to be in Christ. Friendship and love are far more important than knowledge, which follows behind them like a loving little dog. Where is arguing and what does it accomplish? Its just a pass-time unless you are talking about logical things like Math or tools or something related to occupations etc. Not that I cannot argue. I certainly have that failing, and I can speak endlessly both about things I understand and things that I do not. Anyway I spend most of my posts here in the General Discussion and Jokes area.

Your wisdom comes from the same source as mine. Not even blood and guts can define how we were created in the image of God.

Well said, jc.
True. God created each person unique. Even identical twins think differently because they are two different souls.

Each person is/was created for specific purposes and no one can do what you can do the way God wants you to do it.

jcforever

By the same token, if you think my thoughts aren't in Christ, then you have only to engage me in a debate area; but I do not need to receive thoughts from Christ through others. I am currently visiting a Quaker meeting which is of course in my opinion the best arrangement I could have superior to all other current opportunities, and I think everyone has access to Christ. I think knowledge is good, but talk is cheap. There is nobody between me and Christ, but I must care for people to be in Christ. Friendship and love are far more important than knowledge, which follows behind them like a loving little dog. Where is arguing and what does it accomplish? Its just a pass-time unless you are talking about logical things like Math or tools or something related to occupations etc. Not that I cannot argue. I certainly have that failing, and I can speak endlessly both about things I understand and things that I do not. Anyway I spend most of my posts here in the General Discussion and Jokes area.

If I see your thoughts don't come from the mind of Christ, I won't need to argue with you. It means you're already deceived by your thoughts. If I see some of your thoughts come from Christ and other thoughts come from Satan, then I know how to deal with Satan. I won't have to deal with Christ at all.

jcforever

Well said, jc.
True. God created each person unique. Even identical twins think differently because they are two different souls.

Each person is/was created for specific purposes and no one can do what you can do the way God wants you to do it.

Can you imagine how boring life would be if we all were the same exact thing? In the next generation without Satan around, we'll still have our own unique experiences forever and ever.