• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New member here.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
I came in here seeking those who know God or anyone else who wants to befriend me.

God bless you.

Welcome to RF

images

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Welcome, jcforever, you've come to the right place. There are lots of people here who know lots of different Gods -- plus lots of different versions of a several of them.:)

jcforever

Welcome, jcforever, you've come to the right place. There are lots of people here who know lots of different Gods -- plus lots of different versions of a several of them.:)

I'm not concerned about all the false deities that men believe in. Those who know the true God will know who I'm speaking for.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm not concerned about all the false deities that men believe in. Those who know the true God will know who I'm speaking for.
I daresay you'll find everyone here who 'knows' a deity believes he knows the true one. How are we to tell the false deities from the true?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I came in here seeking those who know God or anyone else who wants to befriend me.
Welcome. I notice you have "non-denominational Christian" in your religion label. I think this forum has some features that you will like.

jcforever

I daresay you'll find everyone here who 'knows' a deity believes he knows the true one. How are we to tell the false deities from the true?

It's easy if you know the true God. If you don't know the true God, you will remain confused and fearful of the things of this world.

jcforever

Hello jcforever. Welcome. God bless you, too. I hope your walk with Jesus has brought you peace.

I have been running with the Lord and have witnessed thousands of his chosen one's listening to his voice.

I Corinthians 1:
25: For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26: For consider your call, brethren; not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth;
27: but God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise, God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong,
28: God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,
29: so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank God that he's not about labels and features or else I would be doomed to live according to that instead of God.
I'm talking about the site. People are about labels, and that is what matters. We accept labels or we have nowhere to go in life. Its the same everywhere you go.