• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Member Exchemist checking in...

james blunt

Heh heh. I know Theorist from his many, many sockpuppets on several science fora from which he has been (serially) banned. But this is a religious forum so I will leave him be here. But that doesn't mean I need to read his posts! :D

Confirming the truths I have told them about getting banned everywhere. I know ex-chemist to be the Devil's helper , he helps gets people banned. He is not nice .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Heh heh. I know Theorist from his many, many sockpuppets on several science fora from which he has been (serially) banned. But this is a religious forum so I will leave him be here. But that doesn't mean I need to read his posts! :D

I see, this was my first exposure to him, but it took me no time as well. Unfortunately his posts can be a bit like substandard potato chips. You can't help but to respond once and then you get sucked in for a while. Eventually all that is left is a bad taste in one's mouth.

This seems a fairly rational place, unlike a few religious forums I have seen, so I'd like to give it a whiz.

I am treading what I suspect may be a common but seldom acknowledged path, in admitting to being brought up Christian - and still attending mass each week - while having almost no faith in the literal truth of the doctrine, but still regarding the church, its aspirations, its traditions and its cultural influence with enormous affection and respect.

I like what I have seen of the science threads here and may have a go at joining in a few of them .

Welcome. Glad to hear you're keeping up appearances and still recognize having a bit of faith left. The science threads really are great and are why I recently joined too. Enjoy your stay.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This seems a fairly rational place, unlike a few religious forums I have seen, so I'd like to give it a whiz.

I am treading what I suspect may be a common but seldom acknowledged path, in admitting to being brought up Christian - and still attending mass each week - while having almost no faith in the literal truth of the doctrine, but still regarding the church, its aspirations, its traditions and its cultural influence with enormous affection and respect.

I like what I have seen of the science threads here and may have a go at joining in a few of them .
Greetings!
Rational?
Us?
You must have pretty low expectations.
We like that!

So enjoy some free....
th

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Greetings!
Rational?
Us?
You must have pretty low expectations.
We like that!

So enjoy some free....
th

Oh Rev!...a relapse...come back to the meetings!!
ashamed0005.gif
You can't have your bacon cake an eat it too.
sad0147.gif

Oh, and welcome @exchemist
sign0077.gif
.....just wondering how someone becomes an exchemist...? Am I allowed to ask?

btw don't encourage Rev with the bacon thing....its an addiction you know.
sad0100.gif

exchemist

Veteran Member
ashamed0005.gif
sad0147.gif

sign0077.gif

sad0100.gif
One can become an exchemist by taking a degree in the subject, using it intermittently through a long career, and then retiring.:)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
ashamed0005.gif
sad0147.gif

sign0077.gif

sad0100.gif
Bacon offers the most spiritual experience I've ever had.