• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New info about: Breonna Taylor shot in her bed

BSM1

What? Me worry?
That sounds like a terrible thing were both policing and gun rights must be reconsidered, along with a hard look into how and why we are even in this mess and addressing the problems that led to now. We should be able to defend ourselves, but as we've seen time and time and time and time again it escalates problems and butchers the innocent.

Even if what you're saying wasn't a feeble attempt at self righteousness, the fact still remains (as you so eloquently point out) that we should be able to defend ourselves. As a matter of fact, it is so important that this is the Second Amendment to our Constitution. Glad to see you coming around, even if you had to hold your nose to admit it.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I once rented a room in a flat of size 4, and one of my flat dwellers just happened to be a young black girl working in healthcare with a very annoying boyfriend (or maybe ex?) that would show up at night yelling at 1am. He was always drunk when he came over, holding a 40. I did not like this guy though I only encountered him once or twice. She was very polite and never bothered anybody. This was a college flat that occasionally had parties. We got robbed once and our computers all stolen. Who done it? I don't know, but I know we were probably all potential police suspects. What if this boyfriend of hers had used our address, and the police had decided to have a no knock raid? When I saw this video I thought of her and what it would be like if police showed up shooting and she had died while still in bed. I never knew her well, but this Breonna reminds me of her because of the emergency room job and crazy ex boyfriend.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here... Your link points out some rather telling indications of Breonna having ties to the drug trade. It also points out that the police were at the correct address.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Not sure what point you're trying to make here... Your link points out some rather telling indications of Breonna having ties to the drug trade. It also points out that the police were at the correct address.
I was trying to emphasize that its not uncommon to have old roomates, ex boyfriends and ex girlfriends. You can't control what an ex does. In this case the ex was using her address for mail, but as we can see this did not guarantee he was going to be inside. It is an irony that in pursuit of preventing crime the police shot someone who they weren't looking for.

This girl got shot partly because people pressured police to do what they were not allowed to do -- control crime. That is why the police sought a rubber warrant. Police ought to be announced unless there is an emergency. In exchange we citizens are supposed to be responsible for controlling crime.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I was trying to emphasize that its not uncommon to have old roomates, ex boyfriends and ex girlfriends. You can't control what an ex does. In this case the ex was using her address for mail, but as we can see this did not guarantee he was going to be inside. It is an irony that in pursuit of preventing crime the police shot someone who they weren't looking for.

This girl got shot partly because people pressured police to do what they were not allowed to do -- control crime. That is why the police sought a rubber warrant. Police ought to be announced unless there is an emergency. In exchange we citizens are supposed to be responsible for controlling crime.

Your own choice of links seem to say differently in this case...

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Wavy TV 3 ? Tim Black? I think they're both agreeing with me. I see through Brick colored glasses.

Ooops...you're right, I was thinking of another post. My bad (however there is conflicting evidence to the racist's rant in your link).

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
Ooops...you're right, I was thinking of another post. My bad (however there is conflicting evidence to the racist's rant in your link).
Share it with everyone. Go for it! I respect your input.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
You refer to Tim Black? At the moment I don't think he's a racist, but I have only seen 3 or 4 of his vids so far. I can't say if he's this or that.