• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New House

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Just bought a new house, and moved in today. Still living slim, as our stuff is in storage, but it is good to be home.

The new town we live in is the smallest I've ever lived in, current population is about 1700. It's quiet, rural, and just my speed.

IMG_20211001_105710.jpg

IMG_20211001_110113.jpg

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Just bought a new house, and moved in today. Still living slim, as our stuff is in storage, but it is good to be home.

The new town we live in is the smallest I've ever lived in, current population is about 1700. It's quiet, rural, and just my speed.

View attachment 55957

View attachment 55958

Looks great and enjoy you new garden as you plant it. A home seems to never be completed.

My community is around 1600.

Regards Tony

Daemon Sophic

Congrats @The Hammer ! Is this your first home ownership, or have you had one before?

The backyard and fence look very nice for letting a dog run about (as long as you’re picking up after it.) ;) As well as …? Kids?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Congrats @The Hammer ! Is this your first home ownership, or have you had one before?

The backyard and fence look very nice for letting a dog run about (as long as you’re picking up after it.) ;) As well as …? Kids?

It's my second house. Sold the one I had in the city, and moved out to the country. Certainly got enough room for the dog, and 4 cats in the yard. Plus I plan on putting in planters for veggies and herbs.

Kids.... We'll see.

Laika

Premium Member

View attachment 55957

View attachment 55958

it looks lovely. It’s always nice to have a big garden. I hope you’ll have fond memories from living there. :)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Nice tree! I love a big tree like that in the front yard. Though in a couple of weeks you might be cursing at it a little bit. There are a lot of leaves that are about to drop.

Oops! Now I see that it is an evergreen.

What kind?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And is that Mt. Rainier in the background on the left? Very nice place.

Edit: It looks like I might have fooled myself again. When I blew up the picture it began to look more like a cloud.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Congrats, Hammer. Beautifuls tree in the front and some place for gardening. Wish you all happiness in your new house.