• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New here

Cobol

Code Jockey
I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself.
I am an anti-theist, and i actively opposes a belief in gods of any sort and to institutions built around belief in a deity. I believe that religion is harmful to individuals and society and that it impedes scientific progress and encourages immoral acts.
I see religious harm in the brainwashing of children, faith healing, circumcision, holy wars, terrorism, the inquisition, blood sacrifice, and discrimination. I believe religion and/or theism to be a detriment to society.
I look forward to any discussion or debate.

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
I am an anti-theist, and i actively opposes a belief in gods of any sort and to institutions built around belief in a deity. I believe that religion is harmful to individuals and society and that it impedes scientific progress and encourages immoral acts.
I see religious harm in the brainwashing of children, faith healing, circumcision, holy wars, terrorism, the inquisition, blood sacrifice, and discrimination. I believe religion and/or theism to be a detriment to society.

Hello and welcome from an ex-anti-theist!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Mmmm, fresh meat! Welcome to the nuthouse known as RF. Try not to piddle on the carpets. :oops:

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
I agree with like, half of that. I hope we can cross paths on here sometime and talk about it. Welcome! :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

We all know what soothes the savage anti-theist....
giphy.gif

Note.....
I'm not the one modeling the bacon.

Jedster

Welcome, I think you'll like it here.
(Are you a Cobol programmer?)

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member

Welcome. Look forward to many interesting discussions. I believe in God and religion and so I welcome your questions and comments about my Faith - Baha'i.