• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New here, hey :)

LittleLowlife

Hey, how are you? I've been looking about this forum for a while now and decided to finally sign up. I enjoy learning about other people's ideas and beliefs as well as imputing my own from time to time, and thought this place would be as good as any other to do so. I currently hold a more atheistic view on the world but I'm more than open to hearing/ learning new things from new people, I am still young and have much to learn aha.

Maximus

the Confessor
Hey, how are you? I've been looking about this forum for a while now and decided to finally sign up. I enjoy learning about other people's ideas and beliefs as well as imputing my own from time to time, and thought this place would be as good as any other to do so. I currently hold a more atheistic view on the world but I'm more than open to hearing/ learning new things from new people, I am still young and have much to learn aha.

Hi. Leaning towards atheism...that's too bad. Atheism is an irrational worldview but you will find many such people here.

:)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Shalom and welcome. I hope you are happy in your time here.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
You've already said some of the best things -- congratulations! Learning about other people's beliefs connects you to humanity. Liking your own establishes your bona fides. Being open to hear/learn from others is the single best way to grow yourself.

And knowing that you're young and have much to learn -- well, that makes me envious (not the much to learn part, just the young part). :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forums -- I look forward to hearing from you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings, fellow heathen!
Your avatar looks vaguely familiar.
Now, join us for a pre-bedtime lite snack (free) in the staff cafeteria....
roman_feast_table.jpg

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Welcome happy to see your here.

Regards Tony

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Another one joins the rabble! *Grin*

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello. Welcome.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi. Leaning towards atheism...that's too bad. Atheism is an irrational worldview but you will find many such people here.

:)

Wow? you are saying that not believing in gods because there is no evidence of gods is irrational so can i ask, believing in a god because there is no evidence of gods is what?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Welcome to RF, sit back, relax and enjoy the petite gateaux

img_3616.jpg

dfnj

Sorry to hear you are an atheist. It could be worse. You could be a nihilist.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sorry to hear you are an atheist. It could be worse. You could be a nihilist.
It appears to me that you're insulting our new member.
To be "sorry" that she believes (or disbelieves) as she
does is to greatly dis her. We should be welcoming her
with understanding, friendliness, & tolerance in this forum.