• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New here, Akashic records reader in training

F1fan

Veteran Member
Hey, brand new to this but looking to chat with folks individually/penpal-like about Akashic records and reincarnation etc. I’ll figure this out but welcome any guidance towards what I seek.
Thanks,
Elaina
I'm guessing Akashic records isn't a record label. I have no idea what that is. Can you explain it to us?

Elaina

From Wiki:
Akashic records
are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the mental plane.

I’m not looking to debate the validity of the Akashic records, just looking to discuss experiences with other readers. Thanks!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Wow Elaina, you couldn't have a more important name today! :D I , earlier today at this website, posted something about me praying to the spirit of a woman named "Mary Elaine", who died tragically, who I call "Mother Mary", and a coincidence today that brought me closer to her in an endearing way, caused me to research the etymology of the name Elaine, for my favorite mother since the invention of photography is Eleanor, an alternative for that name, with the same meaning.

So, for me to first see you posting here on a day I feel so close to some one who has the Latin version of your name, which earlier today I found out Elaine (and Elaina) means "sun ray", and "bright light", it was special and meaningful to me, because I had three other coincidences today involving that soul I bless, pray for, and pray to, who went by that name.

I understand it doesn't have to do with the topic of the OP, but the username, I just wanted to mention that sometimes you help people in ways you never intended to, ;) or wouldn't know about, because I've been suffering a lot of guilt, fear, emptiness, and sorrow lately, and experiencing such coincidences that bring a feeling of closeness with souls of people I love and honor , (who in this case died tragically), it helps a lot to have faith in friends in high places. :)

Last edited:

F1fan

Veteran Member
From Wiki:
Akashic records
are a compendium of all universal events, thoughts, words, emotions and intent ever to have occurred in the past, present, or future in terms of all entities and life forms, not just human. They are believed by theosophists to be encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the mental plane.

I’m not looking to debate the validity of the Akashic records, just looking to discuss experiences with other readers. Thanks!
I read some things by Rudolph Steiner some years ago. I liked how he thought. He was a theosophist.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
From Wiki:
Akashic records

My experiences with this mental plane, are often souls in heaven, I bless them, pray for them, receive Holy communion for them at a Catholic Mass, and then I offer up the treasures of Holy Eucharist for them to reach the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, euphoria, and dreams come true.

I have many experiences with these souls I believe, but they usually leave impressions on the mind followed by a coincidence, rather than a clear message.

Like, I've shared it on this website before, I wrote a letter to former Emperor of Japan Hirohito, and wrote a big capital H for Hirohito, and found this jacket hours later: IMG_2022-01-05-17-33-16-743.jpg
It is as you can see, a big capital H like I had written for Hirohito hours before, next to a Japanese flag, and I found it on the sidewalk, minutes after receiving holy communion for Japan and Hirohito at Mass.

The Jacket was on the sidewalk outside of the Church.

I have lost count of how many times I feel like a spirit from that mental plane you speak of, leaves an impression on my mind, heart, and soul, and a remarkable coincidence like that takes place shortly after. :)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Early Buddhism, then, clearly held to a permanency of records in the Akasa and the potential capacity of man to read the same, when humans are evoluted to the stage of true individual enlightenment. ;)

Elaina

Early Buddhism, then, clearly held to a permanency of records in the Akasa and the potential capacity of man to read the same, when humans are evoluted to the stage of true individual enlightenment. ;)
Yes, that’s it. I don’t consider myself enlightened and not sure I’d be able to achieve that state in this lifetime already half or more over but I do believe the records, for lack of a better word, are held in the ether and accessible by anyone via their subconscious. Meditation, vipassana meditation in particular, has been a good warm up for me and by no coincidence I find myself taking a class to learn how to access these records.
And my middle name is Marie so, there you go. My maiden name, which I’d rather not share also means “light, light” oddly or not so oddly enough. ( ;

Elaina

Yes, that’s it. I don’t consider myself enlightened and not sure I’d be able to achieve that state in this lifetime already half or more over but I do believe the records, for lack of a better word, are held in the ether and accessible by anyone via their subconscious. Meditation, vipassana meditation in particular, has been a good warm up for me and by no coincidence I find myself taking a class to learn how to access these records.
And my middle name is Marie so, there you go. My maiden name, which I’d rather not share also means “light, light” oddly or not so oddly enough. ( ;
I’m sorry you are experiencing such discomfort in your emotions. My teacher might suggest consideration of how your soul has spent previous incarnations and working to clear whatever patterns might be repeating here in this life…. Or not ! ( ;

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Fascinating your middle name is Marie , because I wrote about the coincidence I experienced earlier today involving a German shepherd that kept returning to the Mass Church services that it's deceased owner Maria went to daily, and it enters the Church, and remains silent for every service up front close to the altar.

Right after making a thread about that, I went to "find a grave " page memorial for Mary Elaine, a different Mary, who I was feeling close to spiritually, and was surprised to see at the bottom, the creator of the web page was named "Dogmama08", and Maria, the owner of the dog that shows up on it's own, (at the Mass) it's owner always attended, she adopted many stray dogs in her lifetime.

Keep your eyes out for synchronicities, because I am a firm believer, that spiritual entities can help you achieve greater degrees of enlightenment, inspire you with greater wisdom, knowledge, and leave impressions that can help you become the best version of yourself. ;)

Keep meditating, because I get the feeling that you are more enlightened than most people. It's a hunch that I would bet anything on. :)

Focusing on the breath and having a mantra can keep the junk out of the brain.

I saw a movie about an athlete who shattered his leg in a motorcycle accident, had metal fusing his bones together, and he was in the Olympics, I can't remember if it was 10 weeks after being able to walk again, or ten weeks after the injury, but Doctors said he was done with any chance of accomplishing anything close to that, for the rest of his life, with a shattered leg in 17 places.

They said "not a chance!" He proved Doctors wrong!

His secret was clearing the mind of junk, not caring about the past, not worrying about the future, living in the moment, focusing only on the now, and not caring about winning medals, just caring about doing gymnastics, because it's what he loves in that moment, and accepting good or bad consequences as best, never worrying about or stressing about anything.

He also learned to love the suffering necessary to be an Olympic gymnastics athlete, with a shattered leg.

Bottom line is, doctors told his coach it was medically impossible , and even a severe hazard for him to do what he did. He proved them wrong.

Meditation and living only in the now, never the past, never worrying about the future, was a big part of his secret, and an enlightened teacher who taught him to be that way, helped a lot.

It's called "peaceful warrior", based on a true story, and worth watching if you haven't seen it.

You have me very interested in the Akasa and Buddhism now. :) I'm more of a Roman Catholic Shintoist, but most Shinto adherents are also Buddhist.

The Buddha , his story, his virtues, the 8 fold path, Buddhist meditation, Buddhist paths to enlightenment, the degrees of self-discipline , and self control, fearlessness, and the detachment from worldliness, wants, and need for pleasure or comfort, or possessions, that enlightened Buddhists, ascetics, and Buddhist monks have sometimes reached, has always been a source of intrigue and fascinating to me.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I’m sorry you are experiencing such discomfort in your emotions. My teacher might suggest consideration of how your soul has spent previous incarnations and working to clear whatever patterns might be repeating here in this life…. Or not ! ( ;
Yeah, that is good advice to take , to just clear the bad patterns I have picked up, in this incarnation even. ;)

I'm a recovering drug addict and alcoholic. I have 11 months sober thanks to prayer, meditation, and simply having enough with that nightmare of a lifestyle as a drug addict. It is hell being enslaved to a chemical that I can't function at all without, and am bedridden if I don't have it. That is how bad my addiction was, using daily for years! :(

It is a miracle I have almost a year sobriety! :) Prayer, and meditation , and grace, was my strength , inspiration, and power, in dark miserable times.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hey, brand new to this but looking to chat with folks individually/penpal-like about Akashic records and reincarnation etc. I’ll figure this out but welcome any guidance towards what I seek.
Thanks,
Elaina

Hi there, welcome to RF, sit back, relax and enjoy the cake.

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg

Im not sure i can help with reincarnation though hang around and i perhaps be able to talk on it in a (good) few years.

ajay0

Thanks,
Elaina

Welcome to the forum, Elaina. :)

We have some good reincarnation threads with articles, books and discussions over here. Just use the search option and find that which fits with your interests and pov.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Welcome to the RF,I had a reading done,my daughter in law is a reader so I was her first one,21 days you have to say things that supposedly cleanse your soul and bring back lost parts from your past lives.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Thanks,
Elaina
Hi Elaina,
Welcome to RF :)

Elaina

Thank you for the warm welcomes. Is there a way to contact members individually (or is that anti forum?)