• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Geeta course at HUA consolidating the 3 acharya viewpoints

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
Namaste

Hindu University of America has been engaging the learned yogi teacher Krishna KashyapJi , who dedicated all of his adult life to Bhagavad Geeta, Vedanta and meditation, inviting him to teach courses about VedAnta.

All courses are Online via video conferencing - mostly Zoom and chat, but students can get in touch with the teacher individually as well.

Every quarter he comes up with innovative or slightly modified course contents,

New course on Bhagavad Geeta, and the 3 acharya interpretations --
https://www.hua.edu/product/the-thre...bhagavad-gita/

It is every Sunday ay 8:30 PM EST
First class begins on April 17 - next Sunday, and students have to enroll ASAP to begin as there will be some online form filling I guess. I am simply passing on the message.

KashyapJi currently lives in Bengaluru since 2021.

Ram Navami wishes - May Shri Ram bless all.

Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram

--------

Feedback from previous students who took the course in Winter

Feedback from students to took the current course on: Advaita, Viśiśtādvaita and Dvaita – The three flavors of Vēdānta śāstra - Just wanted to share some feedback regarding the course I taught this Quarter. This course just ended (Winter Quarter - HUA)

----
--What stood out for me was the volume of content and your expert weaving of the content. I was privileged to learn under your tutorship. Aum

--Echo the same. Imagine how voluminous the actual texts are, the Upanishads, the Brahma Sutra, and the Bhashyas (commentaries) themselves. Imagine crystalizing an introduction and that too without needing any prior knowledge of Sanskrit and making it a meaningful learning experience for all of us. Great!

--Krishnaji, To add to this, the passion and dedication with which you taught the subject and the time you took to clear our doubts are remarkable. Thanks

--Krishnaji - it was a great task you took to teach the course to beginners who don’t have as much background/exposure to reading many texts. Yet you were able to convey so much valuable information in such a short time - so much so that I’m still having to go back and listen again and again. I get a new understanding each time with the learning from later lessons making many things clear from the earlier lessons. Thanks for not restricting class only to advanced students

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Quite expensive by Indian standards. But Americans and Europeans can pay, why worry?
Does Krishnaji gives certificates, diplomas or degrees?

ajay0

Namaste

Hindu University of America has been engaging the learned yogi teacher Krishna KashyapJi , who dedicated all of his adult life to Bhagavad Geeta, Vedanta and meditation, inviting him to teach courses about VedAnta.

All courses are Online via video conferencing - mostly Zoom and chat, but students can get in touch with the teacher individually as well.

Every quarter he comes up with innovative or slightly modified course contents,

New course on Bhagavad Geeta, and the 3 acharya interpretations --
https://www.hua.edu/product/the-thre...bhagavad-gita/

It is every Sunday ay 8:30 PM EST
First class begins on April 17 - next Sunday, and students have to enroll ASAP to begin as there will be some online form filling I guess. I am simply passing on the message.

KashyapJi currently lives in Bengaluru since 2021.

Ram Navami wishes - May Shri Ram bless all.

Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram

--------

Feedback from previous students who took the course in Winter

Feedback from students to took the current course on: Advaita, Viśiśtādvaita and Dvaita – The three flavors of Vēdānta śāstra - Just wanted to share some feedback regarding the course I taught this Quarter. This course just ended (Winter Quarter - HUA)

----
--What stood out for me was the volume of content and your expert weaving of the content. I was privileged to learn under your tutorship. Aum

--Echo the same. Imagine how voluminous the actual texts are, the Upanishads, the Brahma Sutra, and the Bhashyas (commentaries) themselves. Imagine crystalizing an introduction and that too without needing any prior knowledge of Sanskrit and making it a meaningful learning experience for all of us. Great!

--Krishnaji, To add to this, the passion and dedication with which you taught the subject and the time you took to clear our doubts are remarkable. Thanks

--Krishnaji - it was a great task you took to teach the course to beginners who don’t have as much background/exposure to reading many texts. Yet you were able to convey so much valuable information in such a short time - so much so that I’m still having to go back and listen again and again. I get a new understanding each time with the learning from later lessons making many things clear from the earlier lessons. Thanks for not restricting class only to advanced students

I am glad that such teachings in a structured format are given by certified, experienced and reputed teachers. This can reduce the learning cycle dramatically for most students and they can get frameworks and tools for study, contemplation and analysis of philosophical themes and application in practical life.