• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Forum Section: Communist Only

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, all,

Per a suggestion from a member(s), the staff reached consensus to create a Communist Only sub-forum in the Political World forum:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/communist-only.353/

As is the case with its sibling "Only" sections, participation is restricted to members who support and identify with the forum's designated ideology (in this case, communism). Outsiders may not post in the sub-forum at all, even if their posts are respectful questions.

Feel free to ask or share your thoughts with the staff if you have any questions or suggestions by starting a thread in the Site Feedback forum.

Thank you,

The RF staff.

Laika

Premium Member
Thanks Admins. ;)

Now, If you can just look the other way .....now we can destroy western civilisation!

north-korea-disk-jpg.jpg

Well, at least try anyway. :D

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I think this is a good idea. Not to push my own agendas, but it would also be nice if we have an "African Politics" section since I am sort of a historical buff on the Congo region and politics thereof ... but maybe that is more like history.

The Communist Only section is a good idea, to hear from the Communists. I am familiar with the CPI (Communist Party of India, in West Bengal, Calcutta). I won't be posting here since I am not a communist, but it is interesting and fun to read in that section. The article about women's rights such as in Afghanistan has a lot of truth in it.

Laika

Premium Member
I think this is a good idea. Not to push my own agendas, but it would also be nice if we have an "African Politics" section since I am sort of a historical buff on the Congo region and politics thereof ... but maybe that is more like history.

The Communist Only section is a good idea, to hear from the Communists. I am familiar with the CPI (Communist Party of India, in West Bengal, Calcutta). I won't be posting here since I am not a communist, but it is interesting and fun to read in that section. The article about women's rights such as in Afghanistan has a lot of truth in it.

From one of the forums most vocal anti-communists, I'll take that as a compliment. :D

(It may be worth suggesting the Africa politics subsection in site feedback?)