• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[New Feature]Buy Ribbons with your Coins

½ Sane

"I'm a mess"
We can’t look at the ribbon options without going to the bank and drawing out coins to look at them? :help:

Rex

Founder
NetDoc said:
Uh, can we find out that in reverse? I would rather know what I am supporting and be surprised by the color! :D
You don't have to buy it.. Just select a color and go to the next screen.

Ceridwen018

Rex is right--you select a color and then go to the next screen to see what it's for. If you want a different cause, you merely hit backspace and choose a different color. Repeat as necessary. :)

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
I need to build my coin reserve up a lot. I will have to start off slow and get them all when I am able.

I think my first ones will be for the causes that I have experience with or that I am an active petitioner online for and then add the rest as I go.

Great idea, Rex. This gives people that can not donate money to these causes a way to still show support.

FBI

Rex

Founder
****Update****

You can now delete ribbons in your USERCP, but you will not get your money back.

SoulTYPE

Rex_Admin said:
****Update****

You can now delete ribbons in your USERCP, but you will not get your money back.
I didn't pay for it but the if i did I would give the $ back to who gave them to me..

SoulTYPE

LOL, really? I'll just give you 1000 when I get them, cos you looked at that stupid offer thing. See me tomoorrow for payment perhaps lol.