• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[New Feature]Buy Ribbons with your Coins

Rex

Founder
I have added a feature where you can support causes with your coins. Each ribbon will cost $1,000 coins and there are 27 available.

Select a color and on the next screen it will tell you what cause the ribbon is for!

I think it's an excellent addition to our store!

Check out my ribbon!

Rex

Lightkeeper

Something is wrong with the ribbon system. They about 1100 a piece, but didn't take the balance from my coins. Also, the buy option is gone on the ribbons. Also, the amount of coins in my pocket in the bank section doesn't match the coins showing on my posts.

Rex

Founder
You got tax. And it takes a minute for the system to update your coins. And if the buy option is gone this means you don't have enough money. Just a small delay I would think

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Rex_Admin said:
I have added a feature where you can support causes with your coins. Each ribbon will cost $1,000 coins and there are 27 available.
Every time I try to get out, they keep pulling me back in!!

Seriously, you are tapping into my obsessive-compulsive need to "collect" things here. As if this place didn't already dominate my life. ;)

Rex

Founder
lilithu said:
Every time I try to get out, they keep pulling me back in!!

Seriously, you are tapping into my obsessive-compulsive need to "collect" things here. As if this place didn't already dominate my life. ;)
hehe. Sorry. :jiggy:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Uh, can we find out that in reverse? I would rather know what I am supporting and be surprised by the color! :D

Circle_One

Ceridwen018 said:
This is a very interesting idea.

C-section babies, unite!
Aww, I didn't see that ribbon when I bought mine, my son was a c-section baby. Definitely my next ribbon.

fromthe heart

Rex_Admin said:

Select a color and on the next screen it will tell you what cause the ribbon is for!

I think it's an excellent addition to our store!

Check out my ribbon!

Rex
Now you're thinking...good job.:D