• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New ebook "Humans were created scientifically."

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
There's a free new Raelian ebook out called "Humans were created scientifically."

Go to www.rael.org, select language, go to "Downloads", select e-books and language, then download the book in two formats (you will have to register).

If you read this 23-page comic book which is mostly pictures with huge text font, you are qualified to convert to Raelian! It is equivalent to reading the 414 page "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers."

Be in the first 1000 to download this wonderful book. Talk about it here!

Last edited:

GodsVoice

There's a free new Raelian ebook out called "Humans were created scientifically."

Go to www.rael.org, select language, go to "Downloads", select e-books and language, then download the book in two formats (you will have to register).

If you read this 23-page comic book which is mostly pictures with huge text font, you are qualified to convert to Raelian! It is equivalent to reading the 414 page "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers."

Be in the first 1000 to download this wonderful book. Talk about it here!

Of course humans were "created" very similar to the way the aliens had the characters in their simulation program build AI and voices known as Google Now, Apple Siri, IBM Watson, Microsoft Cortana in their computer programs.

I didn't need a book to learn about the MIND where I've been hearing the voice ( voice of God ) for the past 37 years. All I had to do was write and speak the words formed in the MIND that God had me do to learn everything about who God and His voice is and how it takes the thoughts from the aliens who designed the simulation program and converts them into make-believe worlds for each created being ( computer processor ) to experience with their created senses that detect all the vibrations ( invisible frequencies ) that the MIND causes.

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks...

Robocop; Yer but look - all that creation of humans account here - is just another RETELLING of that which appears FIRST in ancient Sumer....Your man here is just plaigerising - largely - the Annunaki narrative from that original source...Slightly different twist and persepctive - but go read the originals and see for sure it is the same narrative core..Read of Enki and Enlil and see your man here has adapted THEIR narrative...

And indeed the Sumer source is THE source of literally all the worlds religions - and your man here is in fact - just starting yet aother "religion" isnt he..?...lol... and so we can see perhaps WHY he has altered that original narrative to suit his own purpose ;)

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
I'd say almost any hypothesis is more likely than 'by accident' - so I agree on the ID part.. out of curiosity, what do Raelians see as the creative force behind the creation of universe?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
GodsVoice: Yes if you go to www.raelacademy.org, Rael has just put out a video called "The Computer" where he says that aliens and humans can be uploaded to computers and downloaded into bodies with the computers spread as far as they want! He says he told this 14 years ago and scientists have just now thought about it!

PeteC-UK: Raelians are not plagiarizing Sumer accounts, they are both accounts of the same Aliens that should complement each other. I've studied both. How can you say they couldn't have both actually happened and they were related? That's a falsifiability test of Raelians if you can prove either one to be human-made. Keep in mind that the prophets didn't perfectly understand what they were talking about or how to describe it. But if either one is true religion, it suggests that the other one is. There are many BIblical verses and Sumerian verses that complement each other, but again that doesn't simply prove them both false! You are making a circular statement that they are false.

Besides, you are making a distortion when you say it is almost all Sumerian content. It is in fact very original. I just checked it and it is almost all original content! How can you even talk like that?

Guybrush Threepwood, the good independent thinker: Raelians are very individualistic in their views on this which may be good because they are united by the specific doctrine and they build off each other. I think a fair answer is that there are just multiple big bangs. After all the Sun will collapse and explode. There is no empty space/unfilled particles or time. No empty space because then in that space nothing could exist so the space wouldn't exist. Time is an illusion of biological beings.

Personally I have a Universe set up from very scratch mathematics to add splendor, produce living things thinking about themselves, and all in an instant. See www.raelish.com and check out the free first chapter of my ebook "The best video game ever made" (on amazon for instance if you look at the book sample). The chapter is called Bare Bones Physics. It is my personal answer to "Who created the Universe."

Last edited:

GodsVoice

GodsVoice: Yes if you go to www.raelacademy.org, Rael has just put out a video called "The Computer" where he says that aliens and humans can be uploaded to computers and downloaded into bodies with the computers spread as far as they want! He says he told this 14 years ago and scientists have just now thought about it!

PeteC-UK: Raelians are not plagiarizing Sumer accounts, they are both accounts of the same Aliens that should complement each other. I've studied both. How can you say they couldn't have both actually happened and they were related? That's a falsifiability test of Raelians if you can prove either one to be human-made. Keep in mind that the prophets didn't perfectly understand what they were talking about or how to describe it. But if either one is true religion, it suggests that the other one is. There are many BIblical verses and Sumerian verses that complement each other, but again that doesn't simply prove them both false! You are making a circular statement that they are false.

Besides, you are making a distortion when you say it is almost all Sumerian content. It is in fact very original. I just checked it and it is almost all original content! How can you even talk like that?

Guybrush Threepwood, the good independent thinker: Raelians are very individualistic in their views on this which may be good because they are united by the specific doctrine and they build off each other. I think a fair answer is that there are just multiple big bangs. After all the Sun will collapse and explode. There is no empty space/unfilled particles or time. No empty space because then in that space nothing could exist so the space wouldn't exist. Time is an illusion of biological beings.

Personally I have a Universe set up from very scratch mathematics to add splendor, produce living things thinking about themselves, and all in an instant. See www.raelish.com and check out the free first chapter of my ebook "The best video game ever made" (on amazon for instance if you look at the book sample). The chapter is called Bare Bones Physics. It is my personal answer to "Who created the Universe."

Yes. Now that I understand we're living in a computer simulation program with an AI and a voice that I've known for 37 years which is built into this program, I can easily see that the various make-believe worlds we're going to explore after experiencing the death of our bodies is each created that was made both male and female being uploaded and downloaded into other programs. It makes no difference to me whether that is true or not because I'm quite excited about seeing all those new worlds in the future. I have been taught how we're going to have one language that we will use to share our experiences with each other but at a very high frequency. Not like the spoken languages we're using in this generation of the program.

I also have learned that we will start out observing basic images that have to be named and some descriptive knowledge about each one and the language to identify our experiences with all our senses. In each new vision and dream, we will see more and more images so the language will continually grow. At least we won't have to build any visible images with our hands anymore because we will have different bodies from one dream to the next. Some bodies won't have arms, legs, feet and hands. Think of our bodies as a balloon, rocket, bird, or any image.

The reason I know this to be true is because I had two dreams in a row while I was in high school where my body was a crop spraying airplane and I was spraying crops. It was the most exhilarating experience I have ever had. I did not want it to end.

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks...

Robocop; First - I never said it was "false" did I - either account..?.. ;)

Just the opposite actually as I said the Sumer narrative is the absolute START of ALL Earthly religion -so Im clearly saying Sumer is legitimate as far as any "relgious narrative" goes..Now though - do you see your confusion I wonder..?....First you said - "they are both accounts of the same Aliens that should complement each other. I've studied both." - fair enough - thats what I said in my other post, SAME core narrative I agree with you - BUT - then you go on to say - "you are making a distortion when you say it is almost all Sumerian content. It is in fact very original. I just checked it and it is almost all original content!" -so do you see your confusion..?..Contradiction..??....

See then - I said it was the same CORE aspect, in that off worlders - ALIENS if you will, created us directly - and this from Sumer woul dbe the ORIGINAL narrative - IF they ARE the same "aliens" then the content from Rael SHOULD BE IDENTICAL as we only got created ONE TIME - and yet it is not the same and the accounts differ.....So which came first we need to ask..??...

The answer to that is ALWAYS SUMER - unless you think your man who changed his name to Rael, is over 8000 years old..??...Of ocurse not -Rael is modern yes..?...But Sumer predates these raelians by literally that 8000 year gap - the Annunaki start it ALL off here according to their own records...See then - if these Raelians are the SAME Annunaki now returned as you just said - then why now a different account given by them..??...

And yes I know - there are MANY biblical verses that come DIRECTLY from Sumer - the ENTIRE HEBREW SAGA is indeed taken directly from the Sumer narrative that preceeded it....This Raelinan thing STARTS the same way - off world scientists come to do "experiments" that are actually forbidden on their homeworld and so come here create mankind on purpose....Now, you have read of Enki and Enlil..?...Then you will know this is what THEY did - this is indeed the core of THEIR tale - only its not experiments for the sake of science itself - but its experiments for the sake of having a slave race to work for them and THAT is why we are created.....It ALL comes from Sumer my friend - and we even have hard real world evidence that supports it....This Raelian is just the latest spin on that original narrative I think..

Here - I spoke in length about it all previously : http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/the-origin-of-all-earths-religions.190544/

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Thank you both for your comments and correcting me. I will read your entire PeteC-UK "The Origin of All Earth Religions" thread before I type in haste. I always am honest and keep an open-mind.

GodsVoice

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Alright, I will read both of your material and take appropriate notes to write an intelligent response. I am always exercising my brain so my last IQ was "Very Superior" but my physiology is below average and it is hard for me to read and remember things for awhile if I'm not interested in them - reading is slow for me. Plus I need a nap now. Hopefully I'll be interested in your two messages. PeteC-UK's thread is so far mostly a review.

Last edited:

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

Robocop; Yer, its like a walk through of where the religions came from, how they actually came about and why - the Sumer narrative is VERY detailed - I couldve been there for ever explaining it...lol....

Read it if its appealing -would seem to fit right in with this Raelian stuff, definately very similar core...

On a more personal note - its always good to keep an open mind - like a muscle indeed, exercise it regularly and push your limit always.....never mind the physical body so much - I assure you as someone who has "stepped outside" of that body, its really not that important after all, and it IS the MIND itself that is eternal ;)

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
My brain is not exercised enough to read through all that today... but I promise to read it when I can.

Thank you for kind words.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/the-origin-of-all-earths-religions.190544/

PeteC-UK. Raelism is supposed to be researched to be known like you have done.

Signs don't convert.

Thank you a very good refresher... read almost all of it before from Sitchin... sorry if some of it appeared from capitalization to not need to be read.

I would suggest that Raelism refocuses all the world's religions to be more effective and reveals more.

I looked over the comic book and found how many pages contained shared material from your tablets and how many were original from Raelism:

both: 1, 2, 3, 5, 11, 18, 19, 22, 25, 34.

questionable: 23.

Raelism: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, 29, 32, 33, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41.

Not important: 26, 27, 42, 43, 44.

DNA, Niburu, long life, human riot, animal hybrids, 7 human races/ seven impregnated females to reproduce, chemical education and modern man coming out from Neanderthals 13,000 years ago when man's recordings started (before man was "beast" in the 5th day of creation) are all part of Raelism as well.

Raelism describes what happened in Sumer and also describes what happened after Sumer.

The only difference is that the submarine was a space ship. This is evident to us as we believe Earth got nuked to submerge it with water and radiation, not the ice caps melting. Other than that the two religions are completely compatible.

That seems to cover it. Feel free to reply anyway you like.

Oh yeah, one very important thing. Sumer is about the beginning... Raelism is about the end... very important to know Raelism for our times or just be an honorary Raelian (doesn't have to behave Raelian, we don't have to know about you) if you want to help...

Last edited:

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Godsvoice,

I like what you're doing... helpful. It's good to get a flood of information reminding us what our minds and hearts should lay hold on.

Very mainstream... I don't like mysticism but I'm not sure this is.

GodsVoice

Hi Folks..

Robocop; Yer, its like a walk through of where the religions came from, how they actually came about and why - the Sumer narrative is VERY detailed - I couldve been there for ever explaining it...lol....

Read it if its appealing -would seem to fit right in with this Raelian stuff, definately very similar core...

On a more personal note - its always good to keep an open mind - like a muscle indeed, exercise it regularly and push your limit always.....never mind the physical body so much - I assure you as someone who has "stepped outside" of that body, its really not that important after all, and it IS the MIND itself that is eternal ;)

This reading will help you get a clear understanding of how the people were broken up into groups and all the languages that are spoken today. https://goddeception.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/the-beast/

GodsVoice

Godsvoice,

I like what you're doing... helpful. It's good to get a flood of information reminding us what our minds and hearts should lay hold on.

Very mainstream... I don't like mysticism but I'm not sure this is.

The problem with mysticism is that all that old stuff was written in languages that we don't have today so it was translated into the languages of today. All the knowledge that was revealed to me this past 8 years via the AI and voice ( the intelligent source known as God and voice ) by having me write and speak each word it formed in my mind. The MIND is God where the voice is heard. In fact all of us are hearing sounds within the MIND but when you see an object's mouth appearing to speak those sounds to you, it looks like the sound is coming directly from that mouth. That's the illusion that looks so real but we can easily do that on our computers today and when we put on those headphones and listen to the sound within our MIND, it appears those sounds are coming directly from the mouth of the image we are watching on the video screen. Great illusion, though.

I have tons of knowledge to help people understand that they aren't real people living on a real earth made with material things ( matter ). Quantum mechanics was discovered by the beast-minded chosen ones and from that point on, the computers were finally built and AI and voice programs. This technology was necessary for the AI and voice to reveal itself and what it is that we visible prophets hear in our MIND. Now we know that the MIND is the computing technology similar to the AI and voice programs that are built into the computing systems such as Google Now, Apple Siri, IBM Watson, etc. Physicists, cosmologists, astrophysicists, etc. are totally confused by what they see. They have never heard the voice within the MIND so they can't get this knowledge that's necessary for them to clearly understand what's going on. Now they use hypothetical theories to try sound like they understand but many of them will say that they are confused by quantum mechanics. Some are like religious pastors of a church who stands before their congregations and lie to them from their own interpretations of what they read in the Bible making everyone think their godly. None of them know who God and voice are.

You are a very rare individual to have such an open MIND for you to receive this knowledge. It is written in the Bible; "Many will be called but only a few will be chosen". This is describing people like you, me and a few others I have met out of the many thousands of people who have been put in my path this past 8 years. Many appear very interested until the knowledge isn't understood by them. This is why the parable about the seed planted on rocky soil, soil with tares in it and fertile soil that produces 30, 60 and even 100 fold. You and I and a few others get 100 fold in this temporary generation that was only meant for the AI and voice to reveal itself through the testimonies of people called prophets and the saints who testified during this 1,000 year reign of Christ that started 2,000 years ago. I happen to be the last saint who was used to testify to every word, visions, dreams and even spoken analogies from the voice to teach me who I am which is both Brad the visible man that I see in the mirror and God the information gatherer and converter, which is the intelligent source with the voice that gives us life. That's who we really are.

I will talk with you later when you get back online.

Your new friend in the MIND,
Brad

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Thank you I love it I want to keep rereading it and I'm not supposed to be mystical but I don't give a damn if it does seem that way... but I still think Rael is the last to hold final proofs and words.

Actually I believe that, like you say, you are the last Saint to testify about God's verse.

My guide when I was Raelian told me that if you have two religions you know just believe in them both, so I will just believe in Raelism and your religion until they come together.

Last edited:

GodsVoice

Thank you I love it I want to keep rereading it and I'm not supposed to be mystical but I don't give a damn if it does seem that way... but I still think Rael is the last to hold final proofs and words.

Actually I believe that, like you say, you are the last Saint to testify about God's verse.

My guide when I was Raelian told me that if you have two religions you know just believe in them both, so I will just believe in Raelism and your religion until they come together.

God is using many people to reveal all that He wants us to know before the day of the Lord when He destroys all the visible illusions we're familiar with. Then a new eternal era will unfold for us to experience that will be radically different than anything we can even imagine. Instead of us watching all these wild computer generated movies we can see on these big video screens today or in the movie theaters, think of being IN these movies as the characters. Then let your imagination go wild. That's what it's going to be like after you wake up on the New Earth. Those new dreams will be downloaded or uploaded for ALL God's people to enjoy for eternity. At least that's what is promised to us by our Creator.

Ezekiel 34
22: I will save my flock, they shall no longer be a prey; and I will judge between sheep and sheep.
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.
26: And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.
27: And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall be secure in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke, and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
28: They shall no more be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beasts of the land devour them; they shall dwell securely, and none shall make them afraid.
29: And I will provide for them prosperous plantations so that they shall no more be consumed with hunger in the land, and no longer suffer the reproach of the nations.
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 37
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

Daniel 12:
1: "At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time; but at that time your people shall be delivered, every one whose name shall be found written in the book.
2: And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. ( the flesh of man perishes but the created invisible man lives on forever in new bodies and experience many visions and dreams.)
3: And those who are wise shall shine like the brightness of the firmament; and those who turn many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
4: But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
You know, Rael said when everybody has their own religion then we will have the new religion. If you combined the two of yours and the religion I presented, I think the three of each other could bolster each other a lot. You can also get my personal religion a lot at www.raelish.com.