• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New covid vaccine

Rational Agnostic

They've been testing a vaccine for Covid and having positive responses. Faucci says it'll be out by January but this article says they will know if it's good or not by January. I surely hope it comes out on January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First COVID-19 vaccine tested in US poised for final testing

The article says that all of the participants were young people, and more than half of them experienced fatigue, headache, chills, fever, and pain. In other words, they got similar symptoms to the symptoms that they would have if they actually got the virus (remember that fewer people under 25 have died of COVID than from the flu). Imagine how severe the side effects could be in older people. I sure as hell wouldn't take this particular vaccine.

Riders

The article says that all of the participants were young people, and more than half of them experienced fatigue, headache, chills, fever, and pain. In other words, they got similar symptoms to the symptoms that they would have if they actually got the virus (remember that fewer people under 25 have died of COVID than from the flu). Imagine how severe the side effects could be in older people. I sure as hell wouldn't take this particular vaccine.

You did not read all the article. it said those symptoms last one day and go away. So if its just for one day it's not gonna hurt.

Rational Agnostic

You did not read all the article. it said those symptoms last one day and go away. So if its just for one day it's not gonna hurt.

I suppose you're right. Well I certainly hope they come up with a safe, effective vaccine soon. But I'm still skeptical.

Riders

I suppose you're right. Well I certainly hope they come up with a safe, effective vaccine soon. But I'm still skeptical.

Well as far as the age goes they said they have a lot more testing to do that's why they're not gonna be able to get it out till January or later. So I guess will see how it does on older people. I hope it will all go well.