• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New couch and hoarding

Riders

I am not really hoarder, no saved stuff in my house. But I let it get to a disgusting place, I won't go into detail. But I had a disgusting chair some junk thrown out not long ago.

This week yesterday I had my nasty dirty couch thrown out with tons of dirt bunnies which helped my allergies a great deal along with cleaning of my fan dusting it, and a removal of a dirty carpet in my hallway.

It takes a lot of sick messes to get the city involved, so I never had any threats by the city over my head. The fire departments has been here a few times this year and even took down notes of my broken door a few other things but never reported it.

But anyways I wanted it clean for me and others who come here. My home health aid was threatening to quit though earlier this year until I started to pay someone to clean, it's possible my nurses could threaten to quit coming too so that would still leave me in trouble.

Anyways I am so happy I got a big chunk of my house cleaned yesterday! I got a new couch too want to see it?

Attachments

• IMG_20200508_184944993.jpg
    IMG_20200508_184944993.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 0

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Don't feel alone: last time I moved I put all my stuff in three piles:

--- stuff I still wanted
--- stuff I no longer wanted but that someone might
and. . .
---- stuff no one in their right mind would want.

That last pile was easily the biggest.

Last edited:

whirlingmerc

I am not really hoarder, no saved stuff in my house. But I let it get to a disgusting place, I won't go into detail. But I had a disgusting chair some junk thrown out not long ago.

This week yesterday I had my nasty dirty couch thrown out with tons of dirt bunnies which helped my allergies a great deal along with cleaning of my fan dusting it, and a removal of a dirty carpet in my hallway.

It takes a lot of sick messes to get the city involved, so I never had any threats by the city over my head. The fire departments has been here a few times this year and even took down notes of my broken door a few other things but never reported it.

But anyways I wanted it clean for me and others who come here. My home health aid was threatening to quit though earlier this year until I started to pay someone to clean, it's possible my nurses could threaten to quit coming too so that would still leave me in trouble.

Anyways I am so happy I got a big chunk of my house cleaned yesterday! I got a new couch too want to see it?

Congratulation from Rowlett. I just did the dishes! that was about it.... and I did gardening..
Oh!!! I drove past Mesquite today!!! should rolled down the window and yellowed Howdy Riders!!!

whirlingmerc

I'm way better without it. I have oxygen issues I am asthmatic and lots of allergies. Its helping slot to be in a cleaner place.

Be careful when you go outside! Having oxygen issues is a worry now a days with COVID!
Did you ever see the breathing exercises some doctors recommend to be in better respiratory shape if you get COVID? there's a bunch on Youtube.

You can do them if healthy and be in better shape just in case

Last edited: