• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Baha'i World Website

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Starting In the time of Shoghi Effendi's ministry, the Baha'i World volumes were published right up until 2006. In a move to thoughtfully present to the world at large what Baha'is believe and do, there is now a new website based on that publication that will evolve over time.

The Bahá’í World Publication

There is some great stories available.

Reagrds Tony

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Starting In the time of Shoghi Effendi's ministry, the Baha'i World volumes were published right up until 2006. In a move to thoughtfully present to the world at large what Baha'is believe and do, there is now a new website based on that publication that will evolve over time.

Reagrds Tony
The new website does look very good :) a lot of information :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thank you for looking Amanaki. Have a great and wonderdul day and may you find what your heart and mind guides you to.

Regards Tony
Thank you Tony :) The spiritual journey is an ongoing proses that lead us all toward what we looking for :) We just need to realise the answer is within each one of us :) And i think the answer look differently from person to person according to what we need in our life :)
Wish you a wonderful day too :)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Reagrds Tony

I enjoy reading your posts and your honest takes on subjects.