• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New ANTIFA dance craze

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I found an article about the protest, but it didn't say what happened to the guy, other than that he was injured when his pants and shoes caught fire.

Tensions at Portland protest flare Saturday after Molotov cocktails tossed near police blocking march route

Dozens of officers arrived to block the march at Stark Street near 113th Avenue around 9:20 p.m. Some people reacted by throwing Molotov cocktail-like devices toward the police lines. Another person lit a firework. The devices exploded in Stark Street, several feet away from the police line. But one person was injured after their shoes and pants caught fire.

Onoma

I found an article about the protest, but it didn't say what happened to the guy, other than that he was injured when his pants and shoes caught fire.

Tensions at Portland protest flare Saturday after Molotov cocktails tossed near police blocking march route

The story I got was that he was attempting to throw a Molotov cocktail

I know from experience in my youth that if you make / throw them incorrectly, you risk setting yourself on fire because wick can slip out ( Almost did the exact same thing to myself )

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
The story I got was that he was attempting to throw a Molotov cocktail

I know from experience in my youth that if you make / throw them incorrectly, you risk setting yourself on fire because wick can slip out ( Almost did the exact same thing to myself )
If using a typical bottle, the mistake is to hold it like you're holding a bottle to pour or drink from. You're supposed to hold it by the base, upright in the palm of your hand. Throw it like a sky-hook and not a fastball.

uhhhhhh...not that I would know anything about that, of course....:confused:o_O:mad::(:eek::oops::rolleyes:

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
There's something satasfying about seeing people getting a taste of their own medicine. Doesn't feel so nice when it happens to you, does it?

Onoma

I noticed his dancing also goes rather well with Mc Hammer's " Can't touch this "

Tambourine

Not a fan of Schadenfreude, especially when it's not the least bit funny.

I find it an expression of callousness against fellow human beings.

Last edited: