• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New Amber Alert!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Booko said:
Nothing showing up yet on my screen.
Wish I could copy and paste from my phone. Somebody? A little girl in South Dakota abducted, he's heading to Kansas they believe.. EDIT. make that North Dakota.

Circle_One

Taken from the Code Amber website:

Amber Alert Issued for 3 Year Old North Dakota Girl
[FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL]Posted: Monday May 22, 2006: 7:39 PM CST
[/FONT]

The Minot Police Department and the State of North Dakota issued the Amber Alert after the girl was abducted this morning, May 22nd.

Reachelle Smith, 3 years old. She's white with brown eyes and light brown hair. She is about 3 feet high and weighs about 40 pounds.

She's believed to be with Leigh Cowen, a 22-year-old white man with black, collar-length hair and brown eyes, standing 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighing 220 pounds. Cowen has a Chinese symbol tattooed on the right side of his neck.

They might be in a teal 1995 Ford van with minor front end damage and North Dakota license plates HAY 548 and on route to Kansas.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Minot Police Department at (701) 852-0111 or dial 911.

This is Reachelle:
smithnd.jpg

And Cowen:
smithnd_perp.jpg

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Wel... ya don't know the whole story... but yeah, he should be doing things the right way if it's a custody thing. Sure the courts screw some people, but that's life.