• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Never Google your name...

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Not just any old beam of light...

'Ray, a drop of golden sun...'
Funnily enough ive had two people call me their Ray of sunshine as a pun on my name. And my dad decided cuz he thought it was funny to get me a yellow shirt that says "I'm A Ray Of ****ing Sunshine."

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
Apparently, I'm a Demon...

Urban Dictionary: Sedim

... and there was very VERY little else. Not a huge surprise really.

I knew the Onomatology would be really REALLY sparse, but come on.
Major reason why you should not google your name and surname is because of search engine algorithms, by googling yourself you're improving their algorithm.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Major reason why you should not google your name and surname is because of search engine algorithms, by googling yourself you're improving their algorithm.

Google tells me I live in California, Florida and Ireland. I was in construction, am an artist and wrote a book as well as being a computer geek. I was in the 1940 census before I was born. I'm dead and alive.

And it's all true.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!

It's not my legal or birth name and how I got it...
Well, I was going to make a thread about that but in the light of this find, maybe not.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
Seems the Urban Dictionary entry bases it on a novel.

Thought you might find this interesting too:
Shedim - Wikipedia

Very interesting, ya I saw that too but figured that it came from somewhere not invented for the novel.

Also, not a whole lot of difference between a Shin and a Sin, just the dot above.
( I never spell Sedim with a Samech )

Here's a similar and related entry with a Sin.
Se'irim - Wikipedia

Last edited: