• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neutron Stars

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
Wow, this is interesting. Also, spoilers for Avengers: Infinity War ahead. Ye have been warned!

Well, I've never been turned to atomic goo and spaghettified before........

What do you think about Neutron Stars? Or the possibility of using them as energy, via a Dyson Sphere, or some other contraption? Or Dyson Spheres in general? You know what, let's just make this about space.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Using them as weapons would be problematic. True, you would not want to be in the beam of a nearby pulsar. But you can't change the rotation of a neutron star to aim it.

JoshuaTree

Flowers are red?
Using them as weapons would be problematic. True, you would not want to be in the beam of a nearby pulsar. But you can't change the rotation of a neutron star to aim it.

Sure you can change the rotation through quantum entanglement with another neutron star. Duhh! :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I hate quantum entanglement.
SP32-20130810-203427.jpg

MichaelMD

As an ether theorist, I dispute that quantum theorists even have a clear idea of how a neutron star is formed.

Using the ether Model I work with, the first step in formation of a neutron star would be that a typical star or sun loses much of its internal energy as it ages (it "becomes tired.") Then, as the standard theories go, the old star is destroyed. Here is where the ether model departs from the standard models.

With my ether Model, the violence of the destruction of the old star system (central sun plus its satellite planets) is so great that the atoms of the star system lose their atomic "signatures," which will produce freed-up protons, neutrons, and electrons. -In my Model, there is an ether matrix, in which the larger quantum particles (protons, neutrons, electrons, which are much larger than the units making up the surrounding ether matrix) exist within. So in this area where there now are a vast number of newly freed-up protons, neutrons, and electrons, all the freed-up particles will tend to follow similar pathways, or channels, through the ether matrix (through "like-unit" channels being created in the surrounding matrix.) That means the protons will tend to congregate together, forming a new star (Nova.). The neutrons will similarly follow similar pathways through the matrix, forming a new neutron star.

The Nova will stay in the same region of space as the previous star occupied, but in this ether Model, the new neutron star will leave the area, being attracted toward other, neutronic-attractor, regions of space.

The electrons will similarly congregate together, forming gamma ray emissions that travel through space -If the old star's destruction was large enough, the electrons could form a "gamma ray burst."

That's how my ether Model would explain the genesis of neutron stars.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
As an ether theorist, I dispute that quantum theorists even have a clear idea of how a neutron star is formed.

Using the ether Model I work with, the first step in formation of a neutron star would be that a typical star or sun loses much of its internal energy as it ages (it "becomes tired.") Then, as the standard theories go, the old star is destroyed. Here is where the ether model departs from the standard models.

With my ether Model, the violence of the destruction of the old star system (central sun plus its satellite planets) is so great that the atoms of the star system lose their atomic "signatures," which will produce freed-up protons, neutrons, and electrons. -In my Model, there is an ether matrix, in which the larger quantum particles (protons, neutrons, electrons, which are much larger than the units making up the surrounding ether matrix) exist within. So in this area where there now are a vast number of newly freed-up protons, neutrons, and electrons, all the freed-up particles will tend to follow similar pathways, or channels, through the ether matrix (through "like-unit" channels being created in the surrounding matrix.) That means the protons will tend to congregate together, forming a new star (Nova.). The neutrons will similarly follow similar pathways through the matrix, forming a new neutron star.

The Nova will stay in the same region of space as the previous star occupied, but in this ether Model, the new neutron star will leave the area, being attracted toward other, neutronic-attractor, regions of space.

The electrons will similarly congregate together, forming gamma ray emissions that travel through space -If the old star's destruction was large enough, the electrons could form a "gamma ray burst."

That's how my ether Model would explain the genesis of neutron stars.
I always thought neutron stars are formed because it's not enough mass to create a black hole. Oh wait a minute, that's a magnetron star.

MichaelMD

The Ether Model I gave for formation of a neutron star can be extended to how antiparticles were manipulated creationally in forming our present world.

The idea for that model would be that prior to our present (atomic/quantum-structured) world, there existed a prior world, which was mostly etheric. There were "islands" (or at least one island) quantum/atomic magnetically-structured, but the environment was mainly etheric. This prior world was magnetically unstable, so it was decided to form the present universe-type environments in order to achieve better magnetic stability.

A major stumbling block however would have been that when the surrounding ether matrix was energically converted (via etherically-powered mental projections) to a quantum structured universe, there would be an equivalent amount of antiparticles generated for every quantum particle. So the ether forces being used to convert etheric units to quantum units would be also used to propel the antiparticles being created toward black holes. -This would amount to a first-ever way to account for the absence of antiparticles, and the presence of black holes, in the universe.

This correlates with my post about formation of a neutron star, in that antiparticles would have followed "like-unit" pathways, or channels, through the ether matrix (the ether units being much smaller than particles and antiparticles), similar to the way neutrons followed like-unit pathways within the ether, in the case where a tired star had just been destroyed.

The religious significance is that there was no mysterious, random, "Big Bang" that started the universe. Instead, the first thing that happened was a universal oscillation that produced a universal ether. Creational input followed later.

Shad

Veteran Member
What do you think about Neutron Stars? Or the possibility of using them as energy, via a Dyson Sphere, or some other contraption? Or Dyson Spheres in general? You know what, let's just make this about space.

White dwarfs are a better choice. Neutron stars produce energy which is far harder to capture and use. The radiation is more deadly thus construction would be far more difficult. The gravity is far more of a problem than a normal dwarf star.