• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neutering Female Cartoon Characters

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
I agree! This is an outrage. Tits exist. I blame your American prudish nonsense and PC. We see tits all the time on TV as kids, never hurt us none.

But real talk, I don't understand why a woman character can't be both voluptuous AND awesome, without it turning into "oh you're just sexualising her."
What utter crap. Maybe young ladies like to see a sexy awesome lady character every once in a while. Stop turning everyone into grey blobs and give our females their bodies back.

As an aside, original PPG and Teen Titans ftw.

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
They might still be there, but the censors demanded they be strapped down.
Just as Judy Garlands breasts were taped down to make her look younger in The Wizard of Oz.

judy-garland-gets-her-breasts-strapped-down-2.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just as Judy Garlands breasts were taped down to make her look younger in The Wizard of Oz.

judy-garland-gets-her-breasts-strapped-down-2.jpg

That's more understandable, since actors often need modification
to play the role of someone younger, older, taller, fatter, etc.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe the artists gave them pointy boobs, and someone chopped them off during production because cartoon pointy boobs just look dumb?

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I noticed a lot of new animation just sucks all together. Like whatever recent version of the ninja turtles that looks like a ten year old drew it. Or My Little Pony's more recent animation choices. Everything just looks cheaper and more hastily thrown together than it did in the ****ing 1980s. (Disclaimer: I do not watch TMNT or MLP - but I did when I was little, and the newer versions look like ****.)

90e38bd3e980c4a64a62ab90ccb567b2.jpg
Poniesnow.jpg