• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neurological Disorders related to Paranormal Activity

Has anyone experienced paranormal activity, or the presence of evil spirits/energies and later found out it was a neurological disease that caused what you experienced??? I’m in the process of getting a referral from my primary doctor to see a neurologist. I feel like my symptoms relate to the synonyms of people with Encephalitis but of course i can only guess at this point.
anyone know of any neurological disorders (I KNOW IM NOT EXPERIENCING SCHIZOPHRENIA) that would cause me to see objects that ARE there but are slightly always moving in my peripheral vision? Having a slow ghost like cool breeze blown on me at time and other times crawling on me? Having any furniture I lean on or lay on or sit on MOVE every time my body is on it?

I think that either I’m right, meaning I have been suffering from areal evil spirit attachment that won’t leave! It that attached to me when I was living in some haunted apartments and I need help to get it off and away from me! Maybe diagnosing and getting help for a neurological disease will free me and help me!
Or I think it’s a real evil spirit and nothing I’ve been dealing with has been caused by a neurological disorder, it’s all due the evil spirit that really is here.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It doesn't have to be a disease or a neurological disorder.

You can experience something called Mayko which you can come across in meditation.

I've heard my name called out very loudly several times when nobody was around, I've heard an Orchestra play out of the blue, and I've smelled the cooking of fresh bread and nobody was in the kitchen.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Has anyone experienced paranormal activity, or the presence of evil spirits/energies and later found out it was a neurological disease that caused what you experienced??? I’m in the process of getting a referral from my primary doctor to see a neurologist. I feel like my symptoms relate to the synonyms of people with Encephalitis but of course i can only guess at this point.
anyone know of any neurological disorders (I KNOW IM NOT EXPERIENCING SCHIZOPHRENIA) that would cause me to see objects that ARE there but are slightly always moving in my peripheral vision? Having a slow ghost like cool breeze blown on me at time and other times crawling on me? Having any furniture I lean on or lay on or sit on MOVE every time my body is on it?

I think that either I’m right, meaning I have been suffering from areal evil spirit attachment that won’t leave! It that attached to me when I was living in some haunted apartments and I need help to get it off and away from me! Maybe diagnosing and getting help for a neurological disease will free me and help me!
Or I think it’s a real evil spirit and nothing I’ve been dealing with has been caused by a neurological disorder, it’s all due the evil spirit that really is here.

I experienced outer body experience, pushed down by force, someone screamed STOP in my ears, and saved from car wreck.

My seizure locations right temporal lobe and now frontal lobe too can cause auditory hallucinations, emotional issues. Frontal lobe some symptoms can't remember as well. Grief can create real experiences (they are real) but not based on reality; mind thing.

That doesn't devalue the nature of these experiences. They are still personal and intense. Most likely easily explained but that's besides the point.

74x12

I see you're a Christian.

Even neurological disorders can be from demons. I would suggest that it is apparently(to me) demonic. Don't fear them though. I think they play off the fear factor and that's their main harassment or vexation. But fear is faith in Satan rather than faith in God and it's a lie. It's a Christian's duty to reject all lies of Satan and accept truth from God.

We can see satan through our eyes big and scary or through God's eyes; tiny and powerless. Which is better?

Also a Christian's duty to reject such things as ailments; mental or physical that are from satan. Refuse to accept them. Jesus even rebuked sickness and it went away.

I've been healed of things when I prayed. But a lot of times we give up because it doesn't happen instantly. Patience is also a fruit of the Spirit. As it says cast your cares upon Him for He cares for you. That means after you pray for something then believe you'll receive it and don't worry.

God let's the devil beat us up sometimes because their can't be a victory without a battle first. So for example a shepherd boy was raised from obscurity to become the new hope of Israel because there was this giant Goliath that was defying Israel. To give Israel hope and faith in God would be restored by David's example. This is how God works.

sooda

Veteran Member
I see you're a Christian.

Even neurological disorders can be from demons. I would suggest that it is apparently(to me) demonic. Don't fear them though. I think they play off the fear factor and that's their main harassment or vexation. But fear is faith in Satan rather than faith in God and it's a lie. It's a Christian's duty to reject all lies of Satan and accept truth from God.

We can see satan through our eyes big and scary or through God's eyes; tiny and powerless. Which is better?

Also a Christian's duty to reject such things as ailments; mental or physical that are from satan. Refuse to accept them. Jesus even rebuked sickness and it went away.

I've been healed of things when I prayed. But a lot of times we give up because it doesn't happen instantly. Patience is also a fruit of the Spirit. As it says cast your cares upon Him for He cares for you. That means after you pray for something then believe you'll receive it and don't worry.

God let's the devil beat us up sometimes because their can't be a victory without a battle first. So for example a shepherd boy was raised from obscurity to become the new hope of Israel because there was this giant Goliath that was defying Israel. To give Israel hope and faith in God would be restored by David's example. This is how God works.

Does your church teach that demons are real?

It doesn't have to be a disease or a neurological disorder.

You can experience something called Mayko which you can come across in meditation.

I've heard my name called out very loudly several times when nobody was around, I've heard an Orchestra play out of the blue, and I've smelled the cooking of fresh bread and nobody was in the kitchen.

I didn’t encounter all the attacks and experiences from meditation but did you find a way to stop Mayko or you still encounter it?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I didn’t encounter all the attacks and experiences from meditation but did you find a way to stop Mayko or you still encounter it?
It's just happens, it's a normal part of the psyche. Yeah , Mayko still comes up once in awhile.

I experienced outer body experience, pushed down by force, someone screamed STOP in my ears, and saved from car wreck.

My seizure locations right temporal lobe and now frontal lobe too can cause auditory hallucinations, emotional issues. Frontal lobe some symptoms can't remember as well. Grief can create real experiences (they are real) but not based on reality; mind thing.

That doesn't devalue the nature of these experiences. They are still personal and intense. Most likely easily explained but that's besides the point.

I know I felt all the stuff I’ve been dealing with at my last apartment and it’s been so long that now idk if it’s all neurological, or if it’s all real paranormal, or both! Both meaning I probably did develop some neurological disorder and because of it I’m susceptible to REAL attacks by a spirit/entity That actually exist and only those who encounter it know they exist.

so basically I’m still hella confused because even with some instances where I’ve seen that I’m not crazy and something IS there and attacking me I also feel and accept that it could be something wrong with my brain that started 2 years ago. I’m in the process of trying to get a neurological scan or test to see if they see anything because I haven’t been able to get anyone to actually see me in person, confirm spirits are here with me and then GET RID OF THEM.