• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NetDoc reaches 8025 incredibly-deserved frubals!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Okay, okay, so I should've asked No*s for the term for having 8000... Octofrubalarch?
Sounds a bit like a Spider Man villan! :p

NetDoc is one of the men here who has helped to heal my perception of the male approach to spirituality. He is a quick-witted soul, and has a heart that doesn't seem to possess any bounds. I can honestly say that I love him (as a friend, don't worry Mrs. ND!) and think he's an incredible gift to our RF family.

No*s

Captain Obvious
FeathersinHair said:
Okay, okay, so I should've asked No*s for the term for having 8000... Octofrubalarch?
Sounds a bit like a Spider Man villan! :p

NetDoc is one of the men here who has helped to heal my perception of the male approach to spirituality. He is a quick-witted soul, and has a heart that doesn't seem to possess any bounds. I can honestly say that I love him (as a friend, don't worry Mrs. ND!) and think he's an incredible gift to our RF family.

The term would be something like octomilliofruballancy :p.

However, beyond that, congradulations NetDoc! 10K soon (and I hope soon) :jam:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Feathers, No*s I think the best term to describe me is "cretin", but that's an entirely different thread. Thanks feather for putting me over the top, and thanks to ALL who have added to my "Frubal Fullness". :D You guys rock!!!

No*s

Captain Obvious
NetDoc said:
Feathers, No*s I think the best term to describe me is "cretin", but that's an entirely different thread. Thanks feather for putting me over the top, and thanks to ALL who have added to my "Frubal Fullness". :D You guys rock!!!

No, cretin simply won't do. I like "nice guy" much better :). I generally like to say "you're right" also, but that only works when you agree with me :p

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
Congratulations on 8,000 frubals, NetDoc. I'm sending you a few more.

bang.gif
bandsmlz.gif
bang.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Wow ! Now that just goes to show what a caring, intelligent, Sage you are.
P.S Can I borrow some money 'till the end of next month, please?
Seriously, Congratulations!!!:) :woohoo:

robtex

Veteran Member
Wow 8k .....when I first joined here i though people who made it to one 1K were doing the impossible. It is going to be strange when you hit 10k. I hear it starts over at zero again after that.....

Scuba Pete

Frubaling is not a race... it is a lifestyle. :D I honestly give more Frubals than I get. I honestly try to live my live giving out all sorts of Frubals. They are fun to give and get, but the total doesn't do anything for me. Scratch that, the total is cool, but not NEARLY as cool as affecting people in such a way that they feel blessed enough to bless back.

I am fairly certain that many of my Frubals are "paybacks", and that's "OK". My fruballing them must have made an impact. One of my favorite passages tells us to outdo one another in love (though I can't seem to find it :( ) but this one gives the real reason I Frubal.

Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
No*s said:
No, cretin simply won't do. I like "nice guy" much better :). I generally like to say "you're right" also, but that only works when you agree with me :p
Ditto. Well earned, nice guy.:)

Scuba Pete

This is funny to see as I approacb like 11,000 frubals. We have sort of dies off on them which is a shame! :D Frubals on all of your heads! :D