• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NetDoc, aka "Frubal Fairy" has... well, a whole lotta frubals!

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Thanks to everyone for this... and to the anonymous person who put me over (looks at Maize) :D .

For those wondering, it didn't seem to roll over! Cool.

I guess I should have something noble to say at this juncture... but I think I used it all up in the posts that got me here!

Again, thanks!

Pah

Uber all member
Always glad to see counters tested and it couldn't have been by a more deserving poster. Congrats

robtex

Veteran Member
NetDoc said:
Thanks to everyone for this... and to the anonymous person who put me over (looks at Maize) :D .
For those wondering, it didn't seem to roll over! Cool.
I guess I should have something noble to say at this juncture... but I think I used it all up in the posts that got me here!
Again, thanks!
I was just messing with yall.....its in the explation somewhere but it goes well up into the 90ks..or something...when there is no more green in your bar and its all yellow its panic time...sorry I was wanting to start that rumor from way back on april 1st....happy 10k netdoc great job!!

Reactions: Pah

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Well, well NetDoc - you know what you've done now don't you?

You're going to have to find out what happens at 99,999 !
Fruballicious congratulations to you, my friend!!!!!!:)
:woohoo:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
animated_cheerleader001.gif
Woo Hoo!!! Way to go NetDoc.

You are the King of Frubals!! Here's your crown.

crown.gif