• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Netanyahu won’t condemn the real danger to U.S. Jews: White nationalism

You condemn all Jews because of Purdue Pharmaceuticals?

No absolutely not.

However these White Nationalist lads who do blame all Jews are following Jewish values and so are the Sacklers in profiting massively from the opioid crisis, and so are the Jewish organizations which happily take their donations. There is very little difference if any between these White Nationalist boys' ethics and Jewish ethics- apart from like Meir Kahane, who deserves massive credit for this, they are open and up front about theirs.

The problem with Bibi is not that he won't condemn White Nationalists as the main danger to Jews in the USA but that he has all of the values of the worst of them, and so do a large proportion of American Jews. The Synagogue in Pittsburgh was lobbying for mass immigration which was why it was targeted- yet avidly Zionist. Therefore it could not have been supporting mass immigration for humanitarian reasons given the horrific way that the Zionist state has treated genuine African refugees and it's state immigration policy from the beginning. I would not necessarily agree with this but to a White Nationalist that could only mean spite, I would say it say it comes from being so wrapped up in yourself that you are coldly indifferent to anyone and everything else only thinking of what you believe is "good for the Jews". So one thing is good for Jews in Palestine and another is good in the United States, and who cares? You have silly billies who are not Jews who will start crying anti-Semitic if anyone publicly does care.

Now put yourself in the shoes of some pale-skinned victim of Neo-Liberalism who believes that being pale-skinned is the best of the best and he grows aware of this hypocrisy. He reasons collective punishment is good enough for them so it is good enough for us- and so commits completely heinous crimes. The obvious thing to do is to and have society at large to, shun totally both White Nationalist and Jewish values- note not everyone with pale skin and everyone who is a Jew or has Jewish parents, I am not talking about people, I am talking about values.

sooda

Veteran Member
No absolutely not.

However these White Nationalist lads who do blame all Jews are following Jewish values and so are the Sacklers in profiting massively from the opioid crisis, and so are the Jewish organizations which happily take their donations. There is very little difference if any between these White Nationalist boys' ethics and Jewish ethics- apart from like Meir Kahane, who deserves massive credit for this, they are open and up front about theirs.

The problem with Bibi is not that he won't condemn White Nationalists as the main danger to Jews in the USA but that he has all of the values of the worst of them, and so do a large proportion of American Jews. The Synagogue in Pittsburgh was lobbying for mass immigration which was why it was targeted- yet avidly Zionist.

Therefore it could not have been supporting mass immigration for humanitarian reasons given the horrific way that the Zionist state has treated genuine African refugees and it's state immigration policy from the beginning. I would not necessarily agree with this but to a White Nationalist that could only mean spite, I would say it say it comes from being so wrapped up in yourself that you are coldly indifferent to anyone and everything else only thinking of what you believe is "good for the Jews". So one thing is good for Jews in Palestine and another is good in the United States, and who cares? You have silly billies who are not Jews who will start crying anti-Semitic if anyone publicly does care.

Now put yourself in the shoes of some pale-skinned victim of Neo-Liberalism who believes that being pale-skinned is the best of the best and he grows aware of this hypocrisy. He reasons collective punishment is good enough for them so it is good enough for us- and so commits completely heinous crimes. The obvious thing to do is to and have society at large to, shun totally both White Nationalist and Jewish values- note not everyone with pale skin and everyone who is a Jew or has Jewish parents, I am not talking about people, I am talking about values.

I hear you and I get it in spades.

I noticed today the Minister of Education in Israel said today that US Jews marrying non-Jews was "another Holocaust"..

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Both Europeans.

...There are no famous American nationalists because it's never been an American issue. It's strictly European.

So when I call myself, as an American, a "white Nationalist" all it means is that I'm white, and I support 'America first'.
Yikes. You really need to think a little and look at how a term is actually used before labeling yourself with it: White nationalism - Wikipedia

"White nationalism" does not mean white people who are nationalists. It's a racist ideology that is a rebranding of white supremacism. The term itself is a product of white supremacists trying to give themselves a PR makeover a few decades ago, after the violence of the '60s.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No absolutely not.

The problem with Bibi is not that he won't condemn White Nationalists as the main danger to Jews in the USA but that he has all of the values of the worst of them, and so do a large proportion of American Jews. The Synagogue in Pittsburgh was lobbying for mass immigration which was why it was targeted- yet avidly Zionist. Therefore it could not have been supporting mass immigration for humanitarian reasons given the horrific way that the Zionist state has treated genuine African refugees and it's state immigration policy from the beginning. I would not necessarily agree with this but to a White Nationalist that could only mean spite, I would say it say it comes from being so wrapped up in yourself that you are coldly indifferent to anyone and everything else only thinking of what you believe is "good for the Jews". So one thing is good for Jews in Palestine and another is good in the United States, and who cares? You have silly billies who are not Jews who will start crying anti-Semitic if anyone publicly does care.

You're all over the place in your attempt to excuse white racists' hatred and violence towards Jews. The Tree of Life synagogue is a more progressive congregation, so it makes sense that they would support refugees. Also them supposedly (I say that because I don't know the truth of the matter there) being Zionist does not mean they support the current government of Israel or its policies. All Zionism is, at it's most basic, is the belief that Jews deserve a homeland in the land of Israel. It says nothing else besides that. It doesn't say if they're right or left wing, if they support a two state or one state solution, if they support Palestinian rights or whatever. You can be a staunch Zionist while despising Netanyahu and supporting Palestinian rights. So you're wrong trying to infer more than what is obvious. You're making excuses to hate Jews. Your example of the pharma company is interesting, but fails as an excuse to blame all Jews. I guess we should blame all whites, blacks, Asians, etc. for their individual group member's wrong doings. And what exactly are "Jewish values"? Jews do not have a hive mind.

Why don't you try using some logic instead of thinly veiled bigotry?

You're all over the place in your attempt to excuse white racists' hatred and violence towards Jews. The Tree of Life synagogue is a more progressive congregation, so it makes sense that they would support refugees. Also them supposedly (I say that because I don't know the truth of the matter there) being Zionist does not mean they support the current government of Israel or its policies. All Zionism is, at it's most basic, is the belief that Jews deserve a homeland in the land of Israel. It says nothing else besides that. It doesn't say if they're right or left wing, if they support a two state or one state solution, if they support Palestinian rights or whatever. You can be a staunch Zionist while despising Netanyahu and supporting Palestinian rights. So you're wrong trying to infer more than what is obvious. You're making excuses to hate Jews. Your example of the pharma company is interesting, but fails as an excuse to blame all Jews. I guess we should blame all whites, blacks, Asians, etc. for their individual group member's wrong doings. And what exactly are "Jewish values"? Jews do not have a hive mind.

Why don't you try using some logic instead of thinly veiled bigotry?

A key Palestinian right is the right to return. How can you support that and a be a staunch Zionist?

Okay but that definition includes the right of Jews to murder, terrorize and steal from the indigenous population because somehow they deserve to because of their families' Religious background. Remember now that there was no historical exile of Jews from Palestine since the time of the Babylonian Empire, the whole idea of the Romans exiling them is a myth. You do not create a Jewish homeland in a largely non-Jewish country without wholesale murder, terror, intimidation and theft.

Zionism has been an ethno-nationalist project from day one and the colonial state has always had extremely strict laws about immigration. So these people support extreme and violent ethno-nationalism for Jews but the opposite for "White people" in the United States. Think- was it such a stretch for the shooter to presume that this was because they were out to get people like him? Come on now. I am not excusing him at all but the attack should not have come as a surprise.

The below pamphlet drawing on key Religious texts of Rabbinic Judaism , written by one of the world's leading Rabbis and appearing on an "Israeli" website outlines simply Jewish values. If you want to go further in depth than the book "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" by Professor Israel Shahak would be an excellent place to start.

Gentiles in Halacha | Daat Emet

Shad

Veteran Member
The Anti-Defamation League tweeted on Sunday that “domestic terrorism and white supremacy are serious concerns,” and an op-ed by one of its employees called out the Trump administration for not doing enough to combat the phenomenon. In January, the ADL published a report titled “Right-Wing Extremist Violence is Our Biggest Threat. The Numbers Don’t Lie.”

ADL isn't credible. It has lied repeatedly in their crime stats report.

rosends

A key Palestinian right is the right to return. How can you support that and a be a staunch Zionist?

Okay but that definition includes the right of Jews to murder, terrorize and steal from the indigenous population because somehow they deserve to because of their families' Religious background. Remember now that there was no historical exile of Jews from Palestine since the time of the Babylonian Empire, the whole idea of the Romans exiling them is a myth. You do not create a Jewish homeland in a largely non-Jewish country without wholesale murder, terror, intimidation and theft.

Zionism has been an ethno-nationalist project from day one and the colonial state has always had extremely strict laws about immigration. So these people support extreme and violent ethno-nationalism for Jews but the opposite for "White people" in the United States. Think- was it such a stretch for the shooter to presume that this was because they were out to get people like him? Come on now. I am not excusing him at all but the attack should not have come as a surprise.

The below pamphlet drawing on key Religious texts of Rabbinic Judaism , written by one of the world's leading Rabbis and appearing on an "Israeli" website outlines simply Jewish values. If you want to go further in depth than the book "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" by Professor Israel Shahak would be an excellent place to start.

Gentiles in Halacha | Daat Emet
Quoting Daat Emet? OK. Your agenda is clear. "World's leading Rabbis"? HA. I'm ignoring your other statements because they aren't worth the time.

Quoting Daat Emet? OK. Your agenda is clear. "World's leading Rabbis"? HA. I'm ignoring your other statements because they aren't worth the time.

They did not write the pamphlet though- they only put it up on their website. Nice dodge though.

They are militant secularists but still militant Zionists. There is probably is with the denigration of all non-Jews while I am sure they hold the exact same views of "Arabs" as Rabbi David Bar Hayim. Anyway for those who are interested the below book written by someone considered a leading academic in Jewish Studies globally and who is himself confirms everything in that pamphlet about the attitudes towards non-Jews in Jewish Religion only of course he justifies by "anti-Semitism" which should raise the question- which came first the chicken or the egg? It was published by the way by Oxford University Press and written by someone with a Phd from Brandeis University.The very long first chapter goes over at length the themes raised in the pamphlet:

https://the-eye.eu/public/Books/Occult_Library/Qabalah/Venturing Beyond.pdf

Elliot R. Wolfson - Wikipedia

I hear you and I get it in spades.

I noticed today the Minister of Education in Israel said today that US Jews marrying non-Jews was "another Holocaust"..

The thing is though that sort of thing is not something which is the property of the Zionist Right, the Zionist Left which in Palestine has actually been more in practice as opposed to words racist than that of the Right, and has extremely more blood on it's hands, also makes similar statements:

Israeli left leader says intermarriage by U.S. Jews is ‘actual plague’ and he vows to find ‘a solution’

Shad

Veteran Member
The thing is though that sort of thing is not something which is the property of the Zionist Right, the Zionist Left which in Palestine has actually been more in practice as opposed to words racist than that of the Right, and has extremely more blood on it's hands, also makes similar statements:

Israeli left leader says intermarriage by U.S. Jews is ‘actual plague’ and he vows to find ‘a solution’

For some being non-Orthodox makes one "not a Jew". Religious bickering combined with politics creates a dumpster fire.

rosends

For some being non-Orthodox makes one "not a Jew". Religious bickering combined with politics creates a dumpster fire.
Not really -- being a Jew makes one a Jew. Orthodox people look at some others and say that they are not Jews because they don't satisfy the requirements as understood by Orthodox Jews. Now, truth be told, there are some on the more extreme right of the spectrum who look at those who don't practice as they practice as "less of a Jew" but that is a figure of speech which has little meaning.

Shad

Veteran Member
Not really -- being a Jew makes one a Jew. Orthodox people look at some others and say that they are not Jews because they don't satisfy the requirements as understood by Orthodox Jews. Now, truth be told, there are some on the more extreme right of the spectrum who look at those who don't practice as they practice as "less of a Jew" but that is a figure of speech which has little meaning.

I am repeating views I heard. I am not making the claim.