• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Netanyahu won’t condemn the real danger to U.S. Jews: White nationalism

sooda

Veteran Member
Why are nationalists idiots?

Here's why they're not; because in America, we are not a bunch of tiny seperate countries speaking seperate languages, competing for the same resources...

Nationalism is bad for Europeans only! That is their word. It's their problem.

...Essentially, when an American complains about nationalism, he is copying off European values that make no sense on this side of the Atlantic. The united States has it's own unique issues, and Nationalism is not one of them since we are not a bunch of teeny tiny countries sharing or competing with each other.

We are already united. We are united and they are not.

Separate NOT seperate...…

Two famous nationalists were Hitler and Mussolini.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Nationalism is inherently aggressive and expansionist.. often racist. Thanks for letting me know. I prefer patriots.

Yeah. In Europe.

It's like calling Brexit proponents "rebels"... In America, a rebel was someone who wanted slavery and was willing to seperate from the union. But essentially, Brexit proponents are "rebels", just not the same kind as the American Rebels were during the civil war.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Separate NOT seperate...…

Two famous nationalists were Hitler and Mussolini.

Both Europeans.

...There are no famous American nationalists because it's never been an American issue. It's strictly European.

So when I call myself, as an American, a "white Nationalist" all it means is that I'm white, and I support 'America first'.

sooda

Veteran Member
Both Europeans.

...There are no famous American nationalists because it's never been an American issue. It's strictly European.

So when I call myself, as an American, a "white Nationalist" all it means is that I'm white, and I support 'America first'.

Trump is a nationalist. Meir Kahane was a nationalist.

I prefer patriots.

FragrantGrace

If winning isn't everything why do they keep score
Higher waders won't do it.The hate for Israel's prime minister is nauseating. What's worse however is there is yet to be one offering of prayer for the victims of these terrorist acts.
Antisemitism , racism, and all misses the fact the Synagogue shooter was a professing church going Christian.
The greater irony however is the behavior and attitude in this thread represents a hate speech that is attributed to the very mindset that is being condemned in others. Netenyahu and the shooter himself.

As for the disparaging remarks concerning nationalism, they are naive.
Nationalism is defined as advocacy of or support for the political independence of a particular nation or people.

That "white" is being added to that political policy leads to the impression racism has raised its ugly head as well.
Before anyone goes off on that, don't. If one doesn't wish to be recognized as holding racist ideas they shouldn't speak as a racist or antisemitic.
Scotland is free today because of Nationalist principles.

The reason the prime minister of Israel hasn't referred to white nationalism is because it isn't a factor in these terror attacks on American soil.

sooda

Veteran Member
Higher waders won't do it.The hate for Israel's prime minister is nauseating. What's worse however is there is yet to be one offering of prayer for the victims of these terrorist acts.
Antisemitism , racism, and all misses the fact the Synagogue shooter was a professing church going Christian.
The greater irony however is the behavior and attitude in this thread represents a hate speech that is attributed to the very mindset that is being condemned in others. Netenyahu and the shooter himself.

Nationalism is defined as advocacy of or support for the political independence of a particular nation or people.

That "white" is being added to that political policy leads to the impression racism has raised its ugly head as well.
Before anyone goes off on that, don't. If one doesn't wish to be recognized as holding racist ideas they shouldn't speak as a racist or antisemitic.

The reason the prime minister of Israel hasn't referred to white nationalism is because it isn't a factor in these terror attacks on American soil.

The synagogue shooter also set fire to a mosque recently...…..

FragrantGrace

Trump is a nationalist. Meir Kahane was a nationalist.

I prefer patriots.
They're one and the same. Nationalism isn't a bad thing. Racism that thinks only whites can be nationalists and that's a bad thing, are a bad thing.

The synagogue shooter also set fire to a mosque recently...…..
Yes, and he's been charged for that.

These are terror acts that occurred on American soil and by an American Christian citizen. They are therefore not middle eastern politics.

sooda

Veteran Member
They're one and the same. Nationalism isn't a bad thing. Racism that thinks only whites can be nationalists and that's a bad thing, are a bad thing.

Yes, and he's been charged for that.

These are terror acts that occurred on American soil and by an American Christian citizen. They are therefore not middle eastern politics.

So Israel and Netanyahu are not in the Middle East??????

FragrantGrace

So Israel and Netanyahu are not in the Middle East??????
The terror attack wasn't in the middle east. And it has not a thing to do with ME politics.

I can see this thread is here so that Netanyahu can be assailed. What isn't obvious to the offenders is their attitude and public behavior is not at all removed from what motivates minds like John T. Earnest.

And for the record, Netanyahu has condemned the San Diego attack. And every attack to date.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member

Scotland is free today, that's news to the Scottish Independence movement!!

White Nationalists have legitimate grievances against American Jewry. Just look at the opioid crisis and who is making millions and millions from it. However the White Nationalists are of course very wrong in how they express these grievances and how they blame biology rather than seeing that culture and Religion rather than race (Jews are not a race) are at fault.

rosends

White Nationalists have legitimate grievances against American Jewry. Just look at the opioid crisis and who is making millions and millions from it. However the White Nationalists are of course very wrong in how they express these grievances and how they blame biology rather than seeing that culture and Religion rather than race (Jews are not a race) are at fault.
I'm an American Jew and live in a community of American Jews. I teach American Jews and work with American Jews. No one in any of the circles that I frequent has made any money from the opioid crisis. Are you saying that there are legitimate grievances against me and my friends because we are of a religion?

I'm an American Jew and live in a community of American Jews. I teach American Jews and work with American Jews. No one in any of the circles that I frequent has made any money from the opioid crisis. Are you saying that there are legitimate grievances against me and my friends because we are of a religion?

If you support the Zionist colonial project than you are fine with ideas of collective punishment. I am not fine with ideas of such but those White Nationalist boys are.

Are you sure you have not benefited? How do you know you have not benefited from the profits taken from it given to Jewish organizations?

sooda

Veteran Member
The terror attack wasn't in the middle east. And it has not a thing to do with ME politics.

I can see this thread is here so that Netanyahu can be assailed. What isn't obvious to the offenders is their attitude and public behavior is not at all removed from what motivates minds like John T. Earnest.

And for the record, Netanyahu has condemned the San Diego attack. And every attack to date.

People from all around the world have condemned terrorist attacks everywhere. How is this an attack on Netanyahu? He's a belligerent just like Trump and has NEVER done anything for a just peace in Palestine.