• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Netanyahu Says He Has Formed New Government

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Just curious - I heard Palestinians in Egypt don't exactly have rights, but please correct me if I'm wrong. Do you advocate for them there as well or are you sticking with UNWRA's policy that they should remain non-citizens with minimal to no rights until they get control of the whole of Israel?

Palestinians in Egypt face a considerable amount of legal and, to a lesser extent, social challenges. I believe Egypt should accept as many Palestinian refugees as it can and make it possible for them to eventually apply for citizenship (which is almost impossible to obtain for any foreigners, not just Palestinians... something I also disagree with).

Many Palestinians would still prefer to stay home and rightfully demand better living conditions there, but I believe Egypt should open its doors to any Palestinians who choose to relocate.