• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nephilim

bribrius

my vote is for sons of seth

wiki said that idea was three hundred a.d.

i think enoch was written after that, jubilees too.

Rapha

The only way these Nephilim spirits could attain liberation would be to first incarnate in human.
I agree. But is there a reason why this cannot happen when they are in spiritual form?

incarnate Nephilim spirits were ready to make the necessary additional sacrifices
What sort of sacrifices do you mean ?

Alas though, it seems their predisposition for self gratification and will take the vast majority of them.
True, but there are some of us who have repented.

However, I speculate that a lot of the people who are seeing the 11:11 Wake-up call are the nephilim. Everytime a number code, clock time, coincidence occurs it is a demon/nephil spirit that delivers that code. So many new-agers think that this is cool. Oh what fools they all are.:facepalm:

After witnessing the dark, depressing and desolate side of this world I advise all nephilim out there in this world today to repent and have faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Remember, every one of YHWH's creatures can be forgiven, no matter how much their initial human DNA has been tainted by the fallen watchers.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I agree. But is there a reason why this cannot happen when they are in spiritual form?
What sort of sacrifices do you mean ?

True, but there are some of us who have repented.

However, I speculate that a lot of the people who are seeing the 11:11 Wake-up call are the nephilim. Everytime a number code, clock time, coincidence occurs it is a demon/nephil spirit that delivers that code. So many new-agers think that this is cool. Oh what fools they all are.:facepalm:

After witnessing the dark, depressing and desolate side of this world I advise all nephilim out there in this world today to repent and have faith in Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Remember, every one of YHWH's creatures can be forgiven, no matter how much their initial human DNA has been tainted by the fallen watchers.

No,.. it's possible and one presumes it has been happening.

The same sacrifices all souls make, to forego carnal pleasure and worldly rewards to realize spiritual virtue and Heavenly reward.

Same thing, it would mean repentance.

Don't know about the 11:11 code, no comment.

Yes, wisdom is that the call has gone out for all, and may the harvesters be kept extremely busy in the days ahead.