• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nepenthe Has 9 million reasons to be happy and 1 reason to be sad(nobody noticed)

32625092.gif

YouTube - Bleach: Never Meant to Belong (Sad Violin Solo)

Open music in tab s'il vous plait​

A man can have many dissappointments in his life, perhaps you are incredibly ugly, maybe your career hasn't panned out quiet the way you planned or your alleged chicken daddy abandons you to fend for yourself, not to mention the fact your beloved comic book collecting has been depreciating rapidly in the current economic climate, but can these seemingly insurmountable failings even compare with the said and dejected feelings unearthed by hitting a frubal milestone only to have no one notice ?​

Well actually that other stuff is way more depressing but the frubal thing can't help :no:​

NEWHO a belated congratulations!

Sad_party_300.jpg

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Here's to 9 million more! may they come as swiftly as the previous 9!
To deceased roosters, exotic drinks, and unorthodox frubal texts!

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Here's to 9 million more! may they come as swiftly as the previous 9!
To deceased roosters, exotic drinks, and unorthodox frubal texts!
Thank you Caladan! Frubals are not unlike melange spice; the more I consume the more I can see into the future and the more addicted I get. :(

Yeah, but don't worry, you can focus instead on the tanking of value of your comics.

Way to go dood. Well deserverd (the frubals I mean, not the loss of fortune ;^)
Thanks MSizer!
My comics will never leave me. Never! I have some other investments in mind though- don't tell anyone else but I hear promising things about Amp'd Mobile...:sarcastic

blackout

Violet.
I dropped the frubal ball weeks ago.
(and it wasn't pretty... :no:)

Once I was forgotten so I congratulated mySelf. :flirt:
If it happened to me now, I'm not sure I would notice....

anyways, congrats. ;)
You make me laugh all the time.
Love your sense of humor and your posting style.

~V~

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Looking at things from a particular perspective, you may, in fact, not very well possibly not be nearly the most unlike my least favorite poster.