• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neo-nazism and satanism

xkatz

Actually there is a group called the Joy of Satan. It's neo-nazi Satanic group which believes Satan is really the true god and that the Jews, who are really evil aliens, invented Jehovah to give Satan a bad name. They aren't so much Satanic as anti-semetic.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Actually there is a group called the Joy of Satan. It's neo-nazi Satanic group which believes Satan is really the true god and that the Jews, who are really evil aliens, invented Jehovah to give Satan a bad name. They aren't so much Satanic as anti-semetic.

I actually used to follow that, until I realized how dumb it was. I have retained some beliefs from it, but most of my beliefs are my own. I don't think Satanism should be connected with Neo-Nazism. If a Satanist has those views, that's fine, they are allowed to believe as they wish. But I don't think they should say that Satan or Lucifer is that way, or that you must be a Neo-Nazi in order to be Satanic, or whatever it is they are saying.

dust1n

Zindīq

That seems like such an absurd belief.

no-body

Well actually the JoS doesn't believe the Jews are aliens, but they do think that they work for evil aliens or whatever.

Googling Joy of Satan; as soon as I heard aliens and Jews I knew this was going to have something to do with David Icke. It's been a while since I've been updated on the reptilian agenda. Edit: no wait, even Icke thinks their ridiculous. Wow.

Last edited:

xkatz

Googling Joy of Satan; as soon as I heard aliens and Jews I knew this was going to have something to do with David Icke. It's been a while since I've been updated on the reptilian agenda. Edit: no wait, even Icke thinks their ridiculous. Wow.

Haha... I'm not surprised. These people are totally legitimate they claim and yet have the silliest beliefs I have ever heard of.

Here is a link to their site:

Joy of Satan

And here is a ridiculous excerpt from their site:

We know we “save” our own souls as opposed to claims of the Nazarene saving anyone. Satanism is based upon the true transformation of the soul through power meditation. The Nazarene is a fictitious entity, whose identity was stolen form some 18+ crucified Pagan Gods, such as Odin, who hung from a tree and is nothing more than a tool to keep humanity under the control of a chosen few. The Nazarene has been used in Christian masses and services as a substitute for a human living blood sacrifice, revealing their true purpose.

The Judeo/Christian religion is a vicious hoax on humanity of catastrophic proportions. For a hoax to succeed there has to be a lack of knowledge on the part of the victim. The Christian religion and its cohorts actively suppress knowledge and free thought, encourage people to be slaves, and never advocate or teach anything for the betterment or advancement of humanity. As opposed to the stories of how the Nazarene healed people; Satan shows us how we can heal ourselves and perform so-called miracles, using our

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
The Nazarene is a fictitious entity, whose identity was stolen form some 18+ crucified Pagan Gods, such as Odin, who hung from a tree and is nothing more than a tool to keep humanity under the control of a chosen few. ...

The Judeo/Christian religion is a vicious hoax on humanity of catastrophic proportions. For a hoax to succeed there has to be a lack of knowledge on the part of the victim. The Christian religion and its cohorts actively suppress knowledge and free thought, encourage people to be slaves, and never advocate or teach anything for the betterment or advancement of humanity.

I agree with those statements, but I don't necessarily see how this automatically assumes I need to be a Nazi or worship Satan.

Moonstone

inactive
I thought satanists would strive to be rational.
Where is the logic in hating a group for crimes allegedly done by members of the same group in another historical era?
And anyway, what crimes by jews and muslims are you talking about?
And how many languages do you speak except your first if one may ask?

To me you're just an idiot, like all racists.
:yes:

Xafwak

XFWK
Actually there is a group called the Joy of Satan.

Yeah, I think that the American nazi movement leader and the JoS leader were married or something. And as I stated, there are nazi recruiters preying on satanist channels.

The truth is that JoS is a mariginal group, and even though the actual numbers are not public knowledge, it is much smaller than the other more well known organizations such as the Temple of Set.

dust1n

Zindīq
I'm just going to go ahead an say it; I got no problem with any LHP, but **** Nazi's. I mean really.. **** Nazi's.

Erebus

As for Satanism and nazism being connected, I don't see how they could be, but for sure some love to cop an attitude in this direction-usually angst ridden 20 somethings- as it adds friction to their agenda, and they have come and gone countless times and I'm sure will do it again.

Hating any human because of what they "believe" as a Left Hand Path Initiate is hands down ridiculous and quite effectively knocks one out of being any sort of LHP magician altogether, but definitely pegs them as a dyed in the wool RHP practitioner of a malignant sort (Falwell/Robertson/Judaism/etc comes to mind). Belief, as we on the LHP know, is a technique-that's it.

I agree 100% with this.

I was incredibly surprised to hear some LHP practitioners confess to being Neo-Nazis. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why put all that energy into hating something that doesn't really affect you? Sure, I might consider some religions to be misguided or even plain stupid, but as long as their followers don't do anything to me, they can believe whatever they like.
Racism and Homophobia makes even less sense than hating somebody for their beliefs. Again, it doesn't affect you at all what colour a person's skin is, what their accent is or who they prefer to sleep with.

dust1n

Zindīq
I agree 100% with this.

I was incredibly surprised to hear some LHP practitioners confess to being Neo-Nazis. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, why put all that energy into hating something that doesn't really affect you? Sure, I might consider some religions to be misguided or even plain stupid, but as long as their followers don't do anything to me, they can believe whatever they like.
Racism and Homophobia makes even less sense than hating somebody for their beliefs. Again, it doesn't affect you at all what colour a person's skin is, what their accent is or who they prefer to sleep with.

I think if Neo-Nazis understood that 'racism' isn't going to fix anything at all, but rather if they began to worry more about 'classism', they might actually get something done.

Sireal

Setian
Compare the USA's War on Terror with with its bloated religious agenda "god is on our side"(GWB)- same thing Hitler said, and resulting mass media coverage to Leni Riefenstahl's 1934 "Triumph of the Will" now available on dvd. ToW has become a model of mass manipulation that is used by religious communities/governments, especially the USA, of all stripes to manipulate media all over the world. More recently this tech was used to make a fine movie "V" For Vendetta" where a dictatorial regime sets up in Britain with a religious agenda and murders its own people to affect the coup de grace for power over and control of the people through mass media and terror/surveillance. Scarily similar to the 9/11 attacks. Unlike the attempt to disgrace the LHP as murderers/rapists/pedophiles/nazi's etc during the 80/90's Satanic panic, RHP religions have always done and actively do these things today-condoned/mandated by their god(s). Hitler would have never gotten far without the Christian agenda.

Neo-Nazi's Are RHP no matter what they say for the simple reason that their purpose/energy is based in the natural world of flesh and its distinction by color/race/creed/sexual preference, none of which matter in the least to any LHP Initiate with half a brain who has done their homework.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I wonder what these so-called "neo-Nazis Satanists" would have to say about the great Sammy Davis Jr. He was black and Jewish, yet was also a member of the Church of Satan for a time. Even still today Dr. Michael Aquino conciders him (Sammy Davis Jr,) "one of us".
Aah, I take that back, I could care less the shyt these Nazis have to say.

Oh, and by the way the High Priestess of a prominant LHP organization is a black woman. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Hail, Set!

Xeper in Ma'at!
/Adramelek\

Last edited:
Nazi aesthetic and symbolism is powerful juju for an enterprising LHP magician.

With that said nazi-ism, as it exists as a racist entity, can not properly co-exist with Satanism as I see it for two fundamental reasons - Firstly Satanism represents personal responsibility on an individual level. Judging worth based on something as arbitrary as skin color isn't useful or productive, as both people of worth and wasted skin both come in all shades of human. Secondly, the idea or blanket hate, much as the idea of blanket love, is in conflict with epicurean sensibility. I like to think real Satanists save their hate, much as their love, for those that have earned it.

Erebus

Nazi aesthetic and symbolism is powerful juju for an enterprising LHP magician.

With that said nazi-ism, as it exists as a racist entity, can not properly co-exist with Satanism as I see it for two fundamental reasons - Firstly Satanism represents personal responsibility on an individual level. Judging worth based on something as arbitrary as skin color isn't useful or productive, as both people of worth and wasted skin both come in all shades of human. Secondly, the idea or blanket hate, much as the idea of blanket love, is in conflict with epicurean sensibility. I like to think real Satanists save their hate, much as their love, for those that have earned it.

Very much agreed, but Nazi aesthetic doesn't necessarily denote Neo-Nazism. I think the OP was more concerned with the ideology than the aesthetic.
Besides, SS uniforms are sexy :cool:

I liked your post on this topic on the LHP forum by the way, was going to say so there, but I figured I may aswell incorporate it into this post :D

Wannabe Yogi

If they can't speak proper english, I want absolutely nothing to do with them. I also am not a fan of black-white interracial couples, but that's my personal belief, I'm not trying to start arguments or anything either.

Do you believe it is ok to discriminate against interracial couples, I.E. not renting them an apartment.

Wannabe Yogi

Up till this point have I had no problems with LHP folks. To me the whole idea of Neo-Nazis in any group causes me to wonder about them.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
That is the popular belief, however there is some talk of the Nazis being occultists. I am no expert on the matter, so I prefer not to choose which one they were.

That was only used so that the superior-moral christians could wash their hands of Nazi association.

Instead, we get stuck with the label of being nazis. As a weak satanist and from a family of persecuted German Jews, its ******* offensive.