• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Neil Diamond on TV Tonight

PureX

Veteran Member
A lot more people love Neil Diamond's music than like to admit it publicly. I don't know what they're ashamed of, though, because Neil has been one of America's best singer/songwriters for over 40 years. Just look at a list of his hits and you have to be impressed.

Something powerful and personal seems to have happened to Neil the last couple of years because he has been on fire again with passion and creativity, and with the wisdom of his age. He has published a couple of albums recently that are very good. His song-writing is better than ever even if his voice is showing it's age a bit.

Anyway, he's doing a special on TV tonight at 8pm and I'm really looking forward to it. The angels are singing through him again, as they have so many times over the years, and I think it should be a great show.

I'm proud to say that I am a Neil Diamond fan.