• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

need to know?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
How do you know about "scriptural investigator." so, Have you any anccident to why r you Blaming so?
Read your own provocative posts to answer this one.
Sir, i have read in your intro. you have wife and Children, do you think should i deal you like 5 years old kid???:D
Irony didn't work with my 5-year-olds. Right over their heads. Ditto here.
I think you r so angry!

Okay we will talk later, plz Cheer up at least you have told the truth about "Bible is wrriten, we wrote Bible."
You think. Well...I can only say that you think wrong. I do find your posts extremely provocative. I think you're doing it on purpose. Your efforts are not worth my becoming upset. Mind games do not make for good debate.

summia

Scriptural reader
And, Summia, you have not responded at all to my posts, last was #101 on page 11. I think I am outta here for now, too. Sorry I could not help you learn more about what I believe and could not learn more about you and your beliefs, too. The atmosphere is too tumultous on this thread for anyone to gain anything by it. Its really quite sad, I went to a lot of time and trouble to try to give you insight as to what and why I believe. Grace and Peace.
Mike
I have replied you about the same post see
83 your post and
90 my reply....

Not need to pay sorry coz your mistake has been covered!
You well covered your mistake!

summia

Scriptural reader
What I have underlined, your scholar made most clear my point that Jesus is not the Last PROPHET but last Messiah.
But I say Muhammad pbuh is the last prophet came after Jesus. Jesus dosen’t say that he is the last prophet but first and last Messiah!
Reference: New American Standard Bible Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, Calif. All rights reserved. For Permission to Quote Information visit http://www.lockman.org.

Reference link:http://biblecommenter.com/revelation/1-17.htm

Youa re quoting from the brilliant Matthew Henry a man whose commentaries I highly respect - he was a puritan scholar.
You are fighting against the wind here Summia - you have assumed that I have said that Jesus is the last prophet when I have not, but I do not believe that a prophet will overturn and contradict a previous proven prophet. Mohammed does just this because He makes Jesus out to be a liar by saying that He was not crucifed when Jesus clearly said He would be and that He would rise again as I showed you earlier.

Keep on reading Matthew Henry you will be much better informed.[/quote]
What I have bolded in your text!
I need to ask, Is Muhammad pbuh deny that Jesus was not prophet? Rather Muhammad told (Although Allah Almighty informed him) Jesus is not crusified means he was not placed on the cross for repenting the sins of people but he was placed due to the sins of his poeple (who forced to place their own comfortor at the cross)

Where is the lie?

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
What I have bolded in your text!
I need to ask, Is Muhammad pbuh deny that Jesus was not prophet? Rather Muhammad told (Although Allah Almighty informed him) Jesus is not crusified means he was not placed on the cross for repenting the sins of people but he was placed due to the sins of his poeple (who forced to place their own comfortor at the cross)
Where is the lie?
Summia i'm truthfully not sure how to respond to this because i'm not too sure what you are saying.
Are you saying that Jesus did die on a cross but not for the fogiveness of the sins of man? It seems that is what you might be saying but I thought Islam teaches that Jesus didn't die at all but will die when He returns after he has preached Islam and married etc.

If you are not saying that then I am at a loss as to what you are saying. The lie is saying the opposite to what Jesus said.

I will point you again to Jesus' words :

Luke 24:25-27 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

In other words if He didn't suffer these things then He wasn't the Christ because the Christ ought to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory, this is the witness of the prophets if you have eyes to see and ears to hear.

summia

Scriptural reader
Plz I was not here to force you to accept what I believe!
And I was also not here to know about what you believe!
I need to know the answer of the question “Why your Bible say nothing about Muhammad? If your Bible say nothing about Muhammad then why you say to Muhammad is false prophet?”
But plz don’t post for this question further, My this post means to say sorry for my behavior coz I know some/all of you really got hurted, but think again I was not wrong!
Sorry to joeboonda!
Sorry to paul!
And
Sorry to Sir sojourner!
And accept my gifts that I send you, coz Islam teaches “When someone sends gifts to other it removes the misunderstandings and anger!”
And I don’t wish to make all of you anger or upset!
May Allah Almighty show guidance! Ameen….

DeepShadow

White Crow
I wonder why didnt Jesus or God reveal himself to the Chinese? Why didnt he go to Asia or the Americas??? God sure didnt know a whole lot about anything if he left out so many important people like Muhammed -- I mean seriously whassup with that

The Book of Mormon claims to be a record of Christ's dealings with ancient American followers. We believe that Christ visited other continents, and that these records will eventually come forward as well.