• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

need to know?

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
But Paul this word is not in the Bible!

I challenge!

Look! its my challenege, if it is true then bring the Hebrew verse on the post for Rev 22:19

Look! u can't make fool coz herez mary had a bible here (it is open before me). therez no word Bible in new KJV.
Go and buy and check.....
U will find the truth!

First of all I do not need to buy a KJV bible, i have several it is the Word of God in english.

I never said that the word bible is in the bible, all I said was that is where we get the word from, we get it from the greek word biblion or biblos. You don't have to call it a bible if you don't like.

I tell you what what lets call it the KJV Holy book from now on, would that make you happier? The word book is found many times in the bible! It makes absolutely no difference to us at all, it is simply a word to describe what it is - a collection of books.
We are the people of the book. The word bible is a descriptor not a doctrine.

The bigger question is what point are you trying to make here Summia?

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Look! its my challenege, if it is true then bring the Hebrew verse on the post for Rev 22:19

It was not first written in hebrew by the way but greek that is why i refered you to the greek words used.

Revelation 22:19
and if anyone takes away from the dvarim of the sefer of this nevu'ah (prophecy), Hashem will take away his share of the Aitz HaChayyim and from the Ir HaKodesh of the things having been described in this sefer. [Devarim 4:2; 12:32; Mishle 30:6]

The hebrew word for book is sefer so if it makes you any happier we can call it the King James Version Sefer, it's all the same to me Summia, makes no difference at all.

summia

Scriptural reader
It was not first written in hebrew by the way but greek that is why i refered you to the greek words used.
What means, was the Bible written, not revealed?

Revelation 22:19
and if anyone takes away from the dvarim of the sefer of this nevu'ah (prophecy), Hashem will take away his share of the Aitz HaChayyim and from the Ir HaKodesh of the things having been described in this sefer. [Devarim 4:2; 12:32; Mishle 30:6]

Herez the notation for the Hebrew, follow the link!
The hebrew word for book is sefer so if it makes you any happier we can call it the King James Version Sefer, it's all the same to me Summia, makes no difference at all.[/quote]
That's i need to ask about, why not read of the real text? Although I hav seen that in Church they follow English translations and English Translation don't explain clearly the text.......

If God's letter (i mean the Book) is revealed in a perticular language, then Is it not our duty to learn the languge of revealating mettarail to feels what God wants to say?

summia

Scriptural reader
The bigger question is what point are you trying to make here Summia?
Look! I'm Muslim and Mulsim always in search of authenticity. If u can say its my nature as a Muslim coz Muslims believe what is revealed, they don't go away from their scripture, I mean even if Muslims scholar are at the mistake they used to reject the virdictions. their mainsource is Quran and Hadeeth explains.

I always wonder about, how can Christain believe whatever been translated before them to follow (means blind Trust)? even word Bible is not in the Bible but derived!
For example, if we call This Book that I hold "Quran" then surely Quran is in Quran not derived!

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
summia said:
I always wonder about, how can Christain believe whatever been translated before them to follow (means blind Trust)? even word Bible is not in the Bible but derived! For example, if we call This Book that I hold "Quran" then surely Quran is in Quran not derived!

Lay off the Christians summia (I don't say that very often). You are gasping at straws, even if you don't realize what you are doing. I could easily say, "How can you believe the Qur'an when it so obviously makes no sense."

Sura 3:85
Whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.

Sura 2:62
Those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
That's i need to ask about, why not read of the real text? Although I hav seen that in Church they follow English translations and English Translation don't explain clearly the text.......
If you have an English King James Bible you have the Word of God in English, it does make clear the text, I do not need to learn greek and hebrew to understand my bible. It can take an expensive education to learn these things, but hte owrds of God is to be talked about in the home - if a preacher preaches something we need to be able to check what he is saying to see if it is true. God's word is for everyone - rich and poor, free and slave, it is for the common man.
At pentecost everyone heard the wonders of God in their own native tongue for those people to return home and tell the people of their nation the truth obout Jesus Christ. This shows us that God wants us to understand the truth directly and that He does not favour the well educated or the scholar or scribe but to the humble and poor:

Acts 2:5-11 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

If God's letter (i mean the Book) is revealed in a perticular language, then Is it not our duty to learn the languge of revealating mettarail to feels what God wants to say?
Read my next post which is from the translators of the King James Bible.

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Read this Summia and and consider and think and understand;

THE PRAISE OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES

But now what piety without truth? what truth (what saving truth) without the word of God? What word of God (whereof we may be sure) without the Scripture? The Scriptures we are commanded to search. John 5:39. Isa 8:20. They are commended that searched and studied them. Acts 8:28-29, 17:11. They are reproved that were unskilful in them, or slow to believe them. Matt 22:29. Luke 24:25. They can make us wise unto salvation. 2 Tim 3:15. If we be ignorant, they will instruct us; if out of the way, they will bring us home; if out of order, they will reform us; if in heaviness, comfort us; if dull, quicken us; if cold, inflame us. Tolle, lege; Tolle, lege, Take up and read, take up and read the Scriptures [S. August. confess. lib 8 cap 12], (for unto them was the direction) it was said unto S. Augus- tine by a supernatural voice. "Whatsoever is in the Scriptures, believe me," saith the same S. Augustine, "is high and divine; there is verily truth, and a doctrine most fit for the refreshing of men's minds, and truly so tempered, that everyone may draw from thence that which is sufficient for him, if he come to draw with a devout and pious mind, as true Religion requireth." [S. August. de utilit. credendi cap. 6] Thus S. Augustine. and S. Jerome: "Ama scripturas, et amabit te sapientia etc." [S. Jerome. ad Demetriad] Love the Scriptures, and wisdom will love thee. And S. Cyril against Julian; "Even boys that are bred up in the Scriptures, become most religious, etc." [S. Cyril. 7 contra Iulianum] But what mention we three or four uses of the Scripture, whereas whatsoever is to be believed or practiced, or hoped for, is contained in them? or three or four sen- tences of the Fathers, since whosoever is worthy the name of a Father, from Christ's time downward, hath likewise written not only of the riches, but also of the perfection of the Scripture? "I adore the fulness of the Scripture," saith Tertullian against Hermogenes. [Tertul. advers. Hermo.] And again, to Apelles an heretic of the like stamp, he saith; "I do not admit that which thou bringest in (or concludest) of thine own (head or store, de tuo) without Scripture." [Tertul. de carne Christi.] So Saint Justin Martyr before him; "We must know by all means," saith he, "that it is not lawful (or possible) to learn (anything) of God or of right piety, save only out of the Prophets, who teach us by divine inspiration." So Saint Basil after Tertullian, "It is a manifest falling way from the Faith, and a fault of presumption, either to reject any of those things that are written, or to bring in (upon the head of them) any of those things that are not written. We omit to cite to the same effect, S. Cyril B. of Jerusalem in his 4::Cataches., Saint Jerome against Helvidius, Saint Augustine in his 3::book against the letters of Petilian, and in very many other places of his works. Also we forebear to descend to later Fathers, because we will not weary the reader. The Scriptures then being acknowledged to be so full and so perfect, how can we excuse ourselves of negligence, if we do not study them, of curiosity, if we be not content with them? Men talk much of [an olive bow wrapped about with wood, whereupon did hang figs, and bread, honey in a pot, and oil], how many sweet and goodly things it had hanging on it; of the Philosopher's stone, that it turned copper into gold; of Cornu-copia, that it had all things necessary for food in it, of Panaces the herb, that it was good for diseases, of Catholicon the drug, that it is instead of all purges; of Vulcan's armor, that it was an armor of proof against all thrusts, and all blows, etc. Well, that which they falsely or vainly attributed to these things for bodily god, we may justly and with full measure ascribe unto the Scripture, for spiritual. It is not only an armor, but also a whole armory of weapons, both offensive and defensive; whereby we may save ourselves and put the enemy to flight. It is not an herb, but a tree, or rather a whole paradise of trees of life, which bring forth fruit every month, and the fruit thereof is for meat, and the leaves for medicine. It is not a pot of Manna, or a cruse of oil, which were for memory only, or for a meal's meat or two, but as it were a shower of heavenly bread sufficient for a whole host, be it never so great; and as it were a whole cellar full of oil vessels; whereby all our necessities may be provided for, and our debts discharged. In a word, it is a Panary of wholesome food, against fenowed traditions; a Physician's shop (Saint Basil called it) [S. Basil in Psal. primum.] of preservatives against poisoned heresies; a Pandect of profitable laws, against rebellious spirits; a treasury of most costly jewels, against beggarly rudiments; finally a fountain of most pure water springing up unto everlasting life. And what marvel? The original thereof being from heaven, not from earth; the author being God, not man; the inditer, the holy spirit, not the wit of the Apostles or Prophets; the Penmen such as were sanctified from the womb, and endued with a principal portion of God's spirit; the matter, verity, piety, purity, uprightness; the form, God's word, God's testimony, God's oracles, the word of truth, the word of salvation, etc.; the effects, light of understanding, stableness of persuasion, repentance from dead works, newness of life, holiness, peace, joy in the holy Ghost; lastly, the end and reward of the study thereof, fellowship with the Saints, participation of the heavenly nature, fruition of an inheritance im- mortal, undefiled, and that never shall fade away: Happy is the man that delighted in the Scripture, and thrice happy that meditateth in it day and night.

TRANSLATION NECESSARY

But how shall men meditate in that, which they cannot understand? How shall they understand that which is kept close in an unknown tongue? as it is written, "Except I know the power of the voice, I shall be to him that speaketh, a Barbarian, and he that speaketh, shall be a Barbarian to me." [1 Cor 14] The Apostle excepteth no tongue; not Hebrew the ancientest, not Greek the most copious, not Latin the finest. Nature taught a natural man to confess, that all of us in those tongues which we do not understand, are plainly deaf; we may turn the deaf ear unto them. The Scythian counted the Athenian, whom he did not understand, barbarous; [Clem. Alex. 1 Strom.] so the Roman did the Syrian, and the Jew (even S. Jerome himself called the Hebrew tongue barbarous, belike because it was strange to so many) [S. Jerome. Damaso.] so the Emperor of Constantinople [Michael, Theophili fil.] calleth the Latin tongue, barbarous, though Pope Nicolas do storm at it: [2::Tom. Concil. ex edit. Petri Crab] so the Jews long before Christ called all other nations, Lognazim, which is little better than barbarous. Therefore as one complaineth, that always in the Senate of Rome, there was one or other that called for an inter- preter: [Cicero 5::de finibus.] so lest the Church be driven to the like exigent, it is necessary to have translations in a readiness. Transla- tion it is that openeth the window, to let in the light; that breaketh the shell, that we may eat the kernel; that putteth aside the curtain, that we may look into the most Holy place; that removeth the cover of the well, that we may come by the water, even as Jacob rolled away the stone from the mouth of the well, by which means the flocks of Laban were watered [Gen 29:10]. Indeed without translation into the vulgar tongue, the unlearned are but like children at Jacob's well (which is deep) [John 4:11] without a bucket or something to draw with; or as that person mentioned by Isaiah, to whom when a sealed book was delivered, with this motion, "Read this, I pray thee," he was fain to make this answer, "I cannot, for it is sealed." [Isa 29:11]

Some of the quotes are from early church leaders but the ones in blue are from Holy Scripture.

FatMan

Look! I'm Muslim and Mulsim always in search of authenticity. If u can say its my nature as a Muslim coz Muslims believe what is revealed, they don't go away from their scripture, I mean even if Muslims scholar are at the mistake they used to reject the virdictions. their mainsource is Quran and Hadeeth explains.

I always wonder about, how can Christain believe whatever been translated before them to follow (means blind Trust)? even word Bible is not in the Bible but derived!
For example, if we call This Book that I hold "Quran" then surely Quran is in Quran not derived!

The biggest challenge I'm coming up against is if the thread starter doesn't cut and paste to make a point, I can't understand more than a couple words written.

I would rather have less focus put on the Bible, torah, Quran, etc. and more focus put into an English dictionary. That will at least facilitate the discussion a bit better.

BruceDLimber

That's not about Muhammad, that's about Jesus.

Greetings.

You are welcome to your opinion, Summia, but as it happens there are a few million Baha'is around who have no trouble whatever seeing Muhammad prophesied in the Bible, just as there are also prophecies of the Bab and Baha'u'llah (our Founder)!

So the fact that YOU may not interpret various sections as relevant to Muhammad really doesn't alter the conviction of those of us who do see Him mentioned there.

Peace,

Bruce

summia

Scriptural reader
Lay off the Christians summia (I don't say that very often). You are gasping at straws, even if you don't realize what you are doing. I could easily say, "How can you believe the Qur'an when it so obviously makes no sense."

Sura 3:85
Whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.

Those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabaeans - whoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right - surely their reward is with their Lord, and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.
Darkness!

Look!

Your subject is not Quran so you can't clearify me from puting the verse of Quran. I need Clearification about Bible not the Quran.

Once more, I have already clearified this Question to Unity101 who also put his question, if you missed then don't worry herez the answer.....

The verse...

Didn't say that whoever follow his own religion, it is declaring that Who (whether jew or Christian or Sabeans) Whoever BELIEVE IN ALLAH and LAST DAY and DOETH RIGHT

and how foolish to relate this verse to previous verse.

IN Arabic this verse is....

{ إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَٱلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَٱلنَّصَارَىٰ وَٱلصَّابِئِينَ مَنْ آمَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ ٱلآخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحاً فَلَهُمْ أَجْرُهُمْ عِندَ رَبِّهِمْ وَلاَ خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلاَ هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ }

The word "mun" in Arabic doesn't mean who only believe (his own religion) مَنْ

One thing more, why are you blazing with my posts, if your scripture is cleared then why need to go for creating misconceptions in Quran. it's not good!

summia

Scriptural reader
If you have an English King James Bible you have the Word of God in English,

This statement really makes no scese coz word of God is not in English.
it does make clear the text, I do not need to learn greek and hebrew to understand my bible.

That's what i said called "Blind believe only on scholars" coz version is put forward by someone else, this need to know about correctness.

It can take an expensive education to learn these things, but hte owrds of God is to be talked about in the home - if a preacher preaches something we need to be able to check what he is saying to see if it is true.

What I hav underlined and espacially bold.
God's word is for everyone - rich and poor, free and slave, it is for the common man.

Yeah of course, what you are saying is absolutely correct, but I'm not asking so. Although Quran is also Translated in different languages but to know about it's text is so easy, you can go Egypt and get the knowledge of Arabic even to unBeliever of Islam and you will be able to understand Quran. But in case of Bible, It is not! Scholars hide and make ot difficult of learning of it's orignal text. And other more, in Christain schools, students are not learned by orignal text but the Versional Bible.
As I said the Bible is changed and wrongly translated.
But, I think no need to pose you more!

Thanx for your response........

Allah Almighty rightly said.....

وَمِنْهُمْ أُمِّيُّونَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ ٱلْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ أَمَانِيَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلاَّ يَظُنُّون

"Among them are unlettered folk who know not the scripture except the unfounded things they hear They but guess (their talk is all surmise based on what they heard from their leaders)"

At pentecost everyone heard the wonders of God in their own native tongue for those people to return home and tell the people of their nation the truth obout Jesus Christ. This shows us that God wants us to understand the truth directly
[/quote]
That's what i want to say, God want us to understand the truht directly (in the real text after learning)
and that He does not favour the well educated or the scholar or scribe but to the humble and poor

Paul, I really then think that Bible is really not rightly guided coz God Almighyt wants to get educate and we all know how education is important for learning. I don't understand how you can say about God so!

joeboonda

Q) Why Bible say nothing about Muhammad pbuh?

It does: (by the way, there are many terms we use that are not in the Bible but describe doctrines and principles set forth thereby)

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
Luke 6:26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

FatMan

I know it isn't a popular stance around here, but shouldn't one first master a dictionary before tackling other, more hearty works of literature??

summia

Scriptural reader
Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

When u wil click ur own submitted link of Methew 7:15 then u wil come to know that it don't narrate about Muhammad pbuh even in the commentry of Christian scholar. It narrates,

Against the false prophets:
NOHTING SO MUCH PREVENTS MEN FORM ENTERING THE STRAIGHT GATE, AND BECOMING TRUE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST, AS A CARNAL, SOOTHING, FLATTERING DOCTORINES OF THOSE WHO OPPOSE THE TRUTH. THEY MAY BE KNOWN BY THE DRIFT AND EFFECTS OF THIER DOCTORINES . SOEM PART OF THEIR TEMPER AND CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE MIND OF CHRIST THOSE OPPINION COMES NOT FROM GOD THAT LEAD TO SIN. (MATHEW 7:21---29)

And now as u know this commentry clearly tells,

about Doctorines, and Muhammad was not come woth doctorines but he oppose doctrines. this word is not in Islam but in Christianity.

And aslo, if u read the context of for why Jesus said so....
It was the time when Jesus was predicted for Crusification. Then some group of poeple put the false argument agaist Jesus to put him on cross.

Therefore Allah Almighty said...

"Among them are unlettered folk who know not the scripture except the unfounded things they hear They but guess (their talk is all surmise based on what they heard from their leaders)"

وَمِنْهُمْ أُمِّيُّونَ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ ٱلْكِتَابَ إِلاَّ أَمَانِيَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلاَّ يَظُنُّون

summia

Scriptural reader
Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Yes, and Look here commentry of your own posted link Matthew 24:11,

The troubles before the destruction of Jerusalem.

The disciples had asked concerning the times, When these things should be? Christ gave them no answer to that; but they had also asked, What shall be the sign? This question he answers fully. The prophecy first respects events near at hand, the destruction of Jerusalem, the end of the Jewish church and state, the calling of the Gentiles, and the setting up of Christ's kingdom in the world; but it also looks to the general judgment; and toward the close, points more particularly to
the latter. What Christ here said to his disciples, tended more to promote caution than to satisfy their curiosity; more to prepare them for the events that should happen, than to give a distinct idea of the events. This is that good understanding of the times which all should covet, thence to infer what Israel ought to do. Our Saviour cautions his disciples to stand on their guard against false teachers. And he foretells wars and great commotions among nations. From the time that the Jews
rejected Christ, and he left their house desolate, the sword never departed from them. See what comes of refusing the gospel. Those who will not hear the messengers of peace, shall be made to hear the messengers of war. But where the heart is fixed, trusting in God, it is kept in peace, and is not afraid. It is against the mind of Christ, that his people should have troubled hearts, even in troublous times. When we looked forward to the eternity of misery that is before the obstinate refusers
of Christ and his gospel, we may truly say, The greatest earthly judgments are but the beginning of sorrows. It is comforting that some shall endure even to the end. Our Lord foretells the preaching of the gospel in all the world. The end of the world shall not be till the gospel has done its work. Christ foretells the ruin coming upon the people of the Jews; and what he said here, would be of use to his disciples, for their conduct and for their comfort. If God opens a door of escape, we ought
to make our escape, otherwise we do not trust God, but tempt him. It becomes Christ's disciples, in times of public trouble, to be much in prayer: that is never out of season, but in a special manner seasonable when we are distressed on every side. Though we must take what God sends, yet we may pray against sufferings; and it is very trying to a good man, to be taken by any work of necessity from the solemn service and worship of God on the sabbath day. But here is one word of comfort, that for
the elect's sake these days shall be made shorter than their enemies designed, who would have cut all off, if God, who used these foes to serve his own purpose, had not set bounds to their wrath. Christ foretells the rapid spreading of the gospel in the world. It is plainly seen as the lightning. Christ preached his gospel openly. The Romans were like an eagle, and the ensign of their armies was an eagle. When a people, by their sin, make themselves as loathsome carcasses, nothing can be
expected but that God should send enemies to destroy them. It is very applicable to the day of judgment, the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in that day, 2Th 2:1. Let us give diligence to make our calling and election sure; then may we know that no enemy or deceiver shall ever prevail against us. (Mt 24:29-41)

What this indicating to? Yes, not to Muhammad as a false prophet but The troubles before the destruction of Jerusalem.

And you can look inside the commentry. that i hav underlined....

summia

Scriptural reader
Mark 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Herez commentry about this verse, Nothing about Muhammad pbuh

Christ's prophecy.

The Jews in rebelling against the Romans, and in persecuting the Christians, hastened their own ruin apace. Here we have a prediction of that ruin which came upon them within less than forty years after this. Such destruction and desolation, that the like cannot be found in any history. Promises of power to persevere, and cautions against falling away, well agree with each other. But the more we consider these things, the more we shall see abundant cause to flee without delay for refuge to Christ, and to renounce every earthly object, for the salvation of our souls. (Mk 13:24-27)

Not about Muhammad but The Jews in rebelling against the Romans

summia

Scriptural reader
Luke 6:26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

again not about Muhammad

herez commentry of the verse

Blessings and woes declared.

Here begins a discourse of Christ, most of which is also found in Mt 5; 7. But some think that this was preached at another time and place. All believers that take the precepts of the gospel to themselves, and live by them, may take the promises of the gospel to themselves, and live upon them. Woes are denounced against prosperous sinners as miserable people, though the world envies them. Those are blessed indeed
whom Christ blesses, but those must be dreadfully miserable who fall under his woe and curse! What a vast advantage will the saint have over the sinner in the other world! and what a wide difference will there be in their rewards, how much soever the sinner may prosper, and the saint be afflicted here! (Lu 6:27-36)

This verse is what about Woes are denounced against prosperous sinners as miserable people, though the world envies them. Those are blessed indeed

joeboonda

We are warned to be on guard against false prophets especially in these last days. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died on the cross and rose again is the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Him, for there is no other name given among men by which we must be saved. Anyone preaching anything else is a false prophet as far as i am concerned.

summia

Scriptural reader
2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

And I'm rejecting these aurgument coz it narrates about Past ("were false" is used) and we know Muhammad was aftre Jesus
1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

This argument is also rejectable coz it narrates present tense ("are gone" is used)

summia

Scriptural reader
We are warned to be on guard against false prophets especially in these last days. Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who died on the cross and rose again is the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Him, for there is no other name given among men by which we must be saved. Anyone preaching anything else is a false prophet as far as i am concerned.

please without reading don't comment a post coz your words are your personality and it is a bad practice to pass the argument with knowing what other wants to say!