• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need Prayer

Frank Goad

I need advice on how to talk to jesus.From the religions that use astral projection and lucid dreaming to talk to jesus.So the two religions I need advice from are eckankar and gnosticism.How do I start talking to jesus with astral projection and lucid dreaming?:)

Can you pray for me?To see if I am on the right tract?:(

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I need advice on how to talk to jesus.From the religions that use astral projection and lucid dreaming to talk to jesus.So the two religions I need advice from are eckankar and gnosticism.How do I start talking to jesus with astral projection and lucid dreaming?:)

Can I ask a question? Why do you think Jesus would guide you to astral travel? Why do you want to astral travel?

Maybe you should read the teachings in the bible, or teaching of Eckankar or Gnostic texts to see if you can find the answer there. Often its the study you do you self that enlightens you :)

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Start with learning meditation first, use the meditation to focus on the Love of Jesus, if you are searching for his presence. Once you can call upon Jesus regularly through meditation, move on to things like Astral Projection or Lucid Dreaming.

Frank Goad

Can I ask a question? Why do you think Jesus would guide you to astral travel? Why do you want to astral travel?

Maybe you should read the teachings in the bible, or teaching of Eckankar or Gnostic texts to see if you can find the answer there. Often its the study you do you self that enlightens you :)

I feel it will get me closer to God.As for eckankar and gnostic stuff.I will have to look into it.:)