• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need more friggin energy!!!!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I get so angry at God and want to relapse when I have no energy! My use of drugs has always been motivated by a desire to have more energy and be more motivated.

In the end, drugs cause less energy and less motivation, but they do temporarily fix the problem almost miraculously.

Nutrition is a huge factor. The neurotransmitters, Dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine play a huge role as well.

It's just too complicated. Grrrrr! :mad:

Please give me more energy Mr. God, and I'll be nice to you and others.

Ive been applying for jobs by the way. Just need to eat humble pie and be motivated.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
61R+JqVerhL._SL1200_.jpg

I drink lots of these because they sell five for five dollars, but they are definitely not healthy or a good solution.

InChrist

Free4ever
Why don't you just try some healthy juices. Beet juice gives energy. If you don't like it alone, it often comes in combinations with grape, tart cherry or other natural fruit juices. Do you have a Grocery Outlet nearby? They usually have a good organic antioxidant fruit juice blend. Then take B vitamins.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

Getting enough quality sleep is a good start ! A bit of activity during the day can help you feel tired to get better sleep if needed.

Nutrition is important also but you already know that ^^

And yeah, stay away from those energy drinks... They are full of nasty stuff and also got WAY too much caffeine, which is probably worsening your problem. Maybe try to cut on these and see any change ?

Aum Namah Shivaya

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Well I'm off to a beautiful cathedral in walking distance to go to mass. Thank you God for the energy to do that and for The marvelous structure st. Paul's cathedral near by.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Well I'm off to a beautiful cathedral in walking distance to go to mass. Thank you God for the energy to do that and for The marvelous structure st. Paul's cathedral near by.

Vanakkam

Wow, great ! Enjoy your time there and take a good break from busy life there. I'm positive it will help you feel better :)